Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And like a boss, he recognized dude just needed to be taught a quick lesson, but otherwise he was useful and just made a mistake because he was from out of town :win:

Chalky with the judge of character skills is :whew:

Dunn Pernsley and Chalky White are a duo not to be fukked with
can't wait to see the fukkery with them and the club in season 4

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with what I said

They are the leads, OK, they also have the least compelling storylines. They are just plot glue. Most of next season's big stories are gonna be in NYC (Chalky, AR) or Chicago (Capone), aint shyt goin on on the Boardwalk, the Boardwalk Empire is Rome status.

Where are ya'll getting this Chalky & NYC from? He's staying in Jersey, he just wants a club on the Boardwalk like what's going on in Harlem

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You gotta be retarded or something son. Or work on the show. I've never seen someone make so many excuses in my life.

First off, I never said shyt about Walter White. Nuck does outsmart people. He outsmarted Rothstein for fukk's sake. He outsmarted all his enemies in season 2 as well.

But let's act like that's completely out of character and he's never done it before.

Lastly, I said they could've completely removed the Billie Kent story line, and had the beef with Gyp escalate earlier. Then over the course of the season he rebuilds his power, and the last 2 eps are more or less the same. Billie Kent served no purpose at all. Neither did Margret this entire season.

Now I'm sure you'll somehow misconstrue what I just said, so I'm going to explain it in detail. "Outsmart" doesn't mean "violence". It means pulls chess moves like he did with Rothstein and the distillery. That's why I watch the show. That's what he's always done.

Fred.
I hated the Billie Kent and Margaret storylines too but they serve a purpose.

Does Nucky neglect his business and allow his crew to be ambushed by Rosetti's men making a run, and forgetting dates while making deals with AR? His simpish ways with Billie Kent allowed us to see him losing focus and losing a grip on his operations due to this ho....also drove a bigger wedge through him and Margaret when she catches him buying her that dress in the shop and further pisses her off when he is out of it and tells her how upset he is at Billie's death and how he blames himself.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just hope we get more Capone and Chalky next year. And i hope they continue to give Harrow a good amount of screen time.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I just hope we get more Capone and Chalky next year. And i hope they continue to give Harrow a good amount of screen time.

I get the feeling they're gonna have Horrow ride off into the sunset. Now that he found a good family to raise the little boy.

I really hope I'm wrong tho.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I get the feeling they're gonna have Horrow ride off into the sunset. Now that he found a good family to raise the little boy.

I really hope I'm wrong tho.

i got the feeling he was walking away from having that type of life, giving tommy away because he knows as long as he takes care of him he can put him in harms way. he knows deep down that hes a soldier and there is more work to do :violent:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season was alright to me. I watched it all in the Span of over three days but I can see how it would drag on if you're watching it properly

Am I the only one who wishes there were more political scenes? Yeah everyone wants more gangsta shyt but for the buildup episodes would have been better to have more political stuff instead of Margaret and billy kent

You can always tell who the real bosses are on this show. My dude Andrew Mellon didn't know who Arnold rothstein was :jawalrus: they need to bring him and Gaston means back for next season

Warren harding also dies in august 1923 so I guess they are gonna skip over that.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also smh at that botched Gaston means hit job. Dude was charging Nucky and the AG 40 gs a piece to off that fat fukk and he fell for the old pillow under the sheets routine :what: made it sound like he was real resourceful but he tiptoes into dudes bedroom with the pistol doesnr check the bathroom and almost gets himself killed :laff: he got lucky we need him back next season for comic relief

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Also smh at that botched Gaston means hit job. Dude was charging Nucky and the AG 40 gs a piece to off that fat fukk and he fell for the old pillow under the sheets routine :what: made it sound like he was real resourceful but he tiptoes into dudes bedroom with the pistol doesnr check the bathroom and almost gets himself killed :laff: he got lucky we need him back next season for comic relief

According to history, the guy Gaston was suppose to merk might have actually killed himself. They suspect Gaston because he was the first one to report his death. The writers took liberty with that and made it into a botched hit. But gaston true strength is how he is able to swindle powerful people out of lots of money. 80 grand and the bum does the job for him :myman: :umad: :jawalrus:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to history, the guy Gaston was suppose to merk might have actually killed himself. They suspect Gaston because he was the first one to report his death. The writers took liberty with that and made it into a botched hit. But gaston true strength is how he is able to swindle powerful people out of lots of money. 80 grand and the bum does the job for him :myman: :umad: :jawalrus:

:whoo: Didn't even realize that fat dude was a historical character. Gonna have to read up on that. Love that aspect of this show

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Just finished watching the season finale (final exams are a bytch but they over :mj: ), did Jimmy's mother die?

:to: why they do my homie Gyp Rosetti like that,That niggga had like nine lives this season :russ:. Just alot of fukkery with him. I was :deadrose: at his reaction when Richard went Terminator in the cathouse. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5OOPdBaW4"]Boardwalk Empire - Richard Harrow kills Rosetti's men - YouTube[/ame]. He was out with the quickness.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just caught the finale and I t was dope although having a trillion killings in the last epi isnt going to absolve them of what was a pretty pedestrian season. As for gyp the word catalyst springs to mind.I liked the way his existence brought all these kingpins to some common goal.Wasnt really feeling the way he went out tho.They built him up like some scarface type and then he goes out by some judas with a dagger? :stopitslime:

Best part was nucky finally getting one on AR, its about time that dude is in a position where he isnt holding a cup of tea with a :beli: face on

ps the seen where jimmy's son is frightened to be in the same space as gillian, is that just cause she got rid of harrow.Or were they implying that she had abused him like she did his father
:snoop: at them only using Chalky and Dunn Purnsley for like 10 minutes the entire season 3.

Fred.
Dude around the 30s they'd be shining shoes with their tongues.Unless u want more scenes like the pointless episode where chalky's daughter's bf gets his face slashed chalky's airtime was fine.They saved him for the crescendo :mjpls: