Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hella late pass..Bout to start season 3..Michael K Williams was a beast as Chalky White :mjcry:
Daredevil & Uncle June in this joint too
I’m rewatching the show too. Almost halfway done with season 2. Crazy seeing so many familiar faces I don’t remember being in it like Benny from Sopranos.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
They did not end the Chalky and Dr. Narcisse story line right. They did some epic lead up but it just fizzled out ultimately.. but I loved the show when it originally aired. Haven't gave it a proper re-watch just episodes here and there. But I'm going to give it another run in the near future.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Another show that missed the mark
Should’ve showed Black Tuesday ‘29
Rothstein’s murder
The Guineas going to war
Luciano getting his ass whooped and sliced in the face
St.Valentines Day Massacre

Also I would’ve preferred if they focused more on Chalky White’s racket’s

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They did not end the Chalky and Dr. Narcisse story line right. They did some epic lead up but it just fizzled out ultimately.. but I loved the show when it originally aired. Haven't gave it a proper re-watch just episodes here and there. But I'm going to give it another run in the near future.
The shooting in the club was the ending breh. Chalky lost everything. Him appearing in season 5 was just tying up loose ends and to show , but he basically dead the night his daughter got killed.