Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He had to take those L's to realises that his operation was far too open. Right after Gyp got killed with Eli & Nuck in the car and Nuck tells Eli, he wants to be a Ghost, he wants no-one lookin into his business, from now on if he hasnt done business with you before hes :pacspit: at you.

so what do you predict for season 3?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
i aint mad at this season, im ma dthere was no jimmy darmody thats it. owen was weak as fukk compared to jimmy. essentially a fill character. jimmy/harrow again are the sickest combo of killer sin tv history i think. dudes put in work like it was nothing. scalpin dudes, killin thug kids, bringing knives to gun fightsb and leaving, sniping, gettuing the nuke cod style. harrow is a machine.jimmy is still missed

i wish people would stop it already with the jimmy love fest. i WAS a Jimmy stan as well but he played himself in season 2 so it was good riddens.

Nuck tried to tell him...​

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy was not the one dun duns

Yall forgot how he crumbled under the weight of having a lil lil tiny bit of power. He was paralyzed in the face of a decision

As big of a waste of time as this season felt like, it all had to happen to set up for next season, which I imagine will be epic

You gonna have the rise of Chalky & Capone... maybe Harrow coming into his own element... Nucky + Margaret I imagine will play the sidelines as their stories have nowhere to go from here (though I guess Margaret can get on that women's lib bullshyt). The whole AR subplot. Lot of shyt brehs I'm looking forward to it

Nucky was just glue + plot fodder to get into the good stuff

nucky and miss scrrrrroder are the damn leads :mindblown:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What does that have to do with what I said

They are the leads, OK, they also have the least compelling storylines. They are just plot glue. Most of next season's big stories are gonna be in NYC (Chalky, AR) or Chicago (Capone), aint shyt goin on on the Boardwalk, the Boardwalk Empire is Rome status.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Jimmy was my man and all. I dunno i do miss him. I dunno how he would have fitted in this world. Jimmy wasn't boss material. And that was season 2 plotline. Jimmy being inept. If he just been under Nucky to learn the smarts along with the murder game, then he could have bossed up.

But alas, he took two the dome.

Anyways great season ending. Season 4 will be dope. Chalky doing his uptown Saturday night at Babette's. lucky and Meyer are beginning their slow rise to the top. I wonder how Nucky is going to warm up to them. AR downfall and change of power of the mafia. No more margret please!

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

One guy wanted Nucky to be on the run beginning in the first episode and out smart his enemies like Walter White, and this guy wants them to show Nucky 1 or 2 times per season. I can see why people thought this season was trash.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with what I said

They are the leads, OK, they also have the least compelling storylines. They are just plot glue. Most of next season's big stories are gonna be in NYC (Chalky, AR) or Chicago (Capone), aint shyt goin on on the Boardwalk, the Boardwalk Empire is Rome status.

theyre easily the wackest characters, but they're still the main characters

so theyre not gonna fade into the background or play the sidelines

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One guy wanted Nucky to be on the run beginning in the first episode and out smart his enemies like Walter White, and this guy wants them to show Nucky 1 or 2 times per season. I can see why people thought this season was trash.

You gotta be retarded or something son. Or work on the show. I've never seen someone make so many excuses in my life.

First off, I never said shyt about Walter White. Nuck does outsmart people. He outsmarted Rothstein for fukk's sake. He outsmarted all his enemies in season 2 as well.

But let's act like that's completely out of character and he's never done it before.

Lastly, I said they could've completely removed the Billie Kent story line, and had the beef with Gyp escalate earlier. Then over the course of the season he rebuilds his power, and the last 2 eps are more or less the same. Billie Kent served no purpose at all. Neither did Margret this entire season.

Now I'm sure you'll somehow misconstrue what I just said, so I'm going to explain it in detail. "Outsmart" doesn't mean "violence". It means pulls chess moves like he did with Rothstein and the distillery. That's why I watch the show. That's what he's always done.

Fred.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibnb5-XhGi4]Chalky White In Jail - YouTube[/ame]

You'd be hard pressed to find a better boss scene than this ...