Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
This Jimmy stuff is crazy, he was never boss material, he was right hand man, flunky status only, i never saw him making moves like the other guys, to compare him with Lucky, Meyer AR and Nucky is insulting, he got his wife killed over 5k, money he already had, he underestimated Nucky, his mentor, hanging around a guy who pulled the strings and you listen to your father :wtf: who gave no shyts about you for years and was having a late mid life crisis? Do you guys think Jimmy could have handled Gyp and do a power move with Andrew Mellon, foh.

I forgot about that dumb shyt. :snoop:

He was doomed by his parents....if he wasn't that fukked up by them, he could've grown into a boss under Nucky's wing. He was more than a flunky and showed his potential in that brief hiatus in Chicago.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Jimmy was not the one dun duns

Yall forgot how he crumbled under the weight of having a lil lil tiny bit of power. He was paralyzed in the face of a decision

As big of a waste of time as this season felt like, it all had to happen to set up for next season, which I imagine will be epic

You gonna have the rise of Chalky & Capone... maybe Harrow coming into his own element... Nucky + Margaret I imagine will play the sidelines as their stories have nowhere to go from here (though I guess Margaret can get on that women's lib bullshyt). The whole AR subplot. Lot of shyt brehs I'm looking forward to it

Nucky was just glue + plot fodder to get into the good stuff

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
JJ Barea
Jose-Juan-Barea.jpg

Meyer Lansky

tumblr_lsrwedn9PH1qbaf17.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Season 1 and 2 > season 3

it was a boring, pointless season.

I wanted to Nucky to be that boss nikka but he clearly fell off

da fukk was he doing this season but taking Ls?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Yo..OFF SUBJECT: You go to Vegas yet? And if so how am I not in your sig?:troll:

ON SUBJECT: You can't say the last 3 episodes were boring, fam. It definitely had slow parts this season, but the ending of it was great television.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

He had to take those L's to realises that his operation was far too open. Right after Gyp got killed with Eli & Nuck in the car and Nuck tells Eli, he wants to be a Ghost, he wants no-one lookin into his business, from now on if he hasnt done business with you before hes :pacspit: at you.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Season was alright overall...Id give it a 7/10. Last 2 eps saved it from being a 5. Honestly every scene that margaret or billy kent wasn't in was pretty good. Van Alden, Harrow, Capone, New York, the Attorney General, Gyp of course...all had good storylines. Problem was those 2 hoes took up damn near half the scenes this season. At least by the end they seemed to realize what worked and will hopefully stick with it next year....they have a lot to work with just need the focus to be in the right place.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
if gaston means becomes a more prominent character, what with nucky hitting the point of no return in terms of being a full-time gangster, this season will have all been worth it.

hopefully it's like season 2 of the wire, which in retrospect is the most informative and most subtle

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Season was alright overall...Id give it a 7/10. Last 2 eps saved it from being a 5. Honestly every scene that margaret or billy kent wasn't in was pretty good. Van Alden, Harrow, Capone, New York, the Attorney General, Gyp of course...all had good storylines. Problem was those 2 hoes took up damn near half the scenes this season. At least by the end they seemed to realize what worked and will hopefully stick with it next year....they have a lot to work with just need the focus to be in the right place.

Its Nucky story, so it had to be included. Margaret gave Nucky's land away for nothing, and she fell flat on her face. She couldn't catch a break, I wouldn't be surprised she stop being so self righteous, because she got to go on the other side and she saw it was bogus. Her going to sleep with her two kids in the same bed, summed up what all her efforts gave her in return. All of this, because her daughter got polio. :laugh: I enjoyed the irony a lot. Its like they drove her into the ground on purpose.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about that dumb shyt. :snoop:

He was doomed by his parents....if he wasn't that fukked up by them, he could've grown into a boss under Nucky's wing. He was more than a flunky and showed his potential in that brief hiatus in Chicago.

Yeah, Torrio even chastised Capone for not being like Jimmy.

IMO, Jimmy was never boss material. To me, he had the potential to be a right hand enforcer/consigliere type. Then he breaks away from Nucky and becomes just an elite mook :beli:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
its still funny as hell how gyp didnt see masseria getting ready to take his men outta ac. he wanted to kill you like 5 episodes ago and then comes to ac and tells you that youve had 10 men of his killed and nothing to show for it.

gyp just sits back in his chair "we're winnin joe!" :smugdraper:
That was so funny, he says we winning Joe, with Capone coming through doing drive bys and Chalky and Purnsley doing murders in broad day light, it was a wrap. Gyp had no plans, no war strategy, he thought brute force would be beat dudes in their hometown :pachaha: Joe looking at Gyp tell him :duck: saying:usure:.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owen's fatal mistake was messing with Margaret....and not thinking the Masseria hit through, but mostly with Margaret. The other chick was better looking anyway & you know you don't touch the boss' wife.

Other than that, Owen was a pretty good enforcer, he wasn't afraid of any assignment. Underrated scene with him & Harrow

[ame]http://youtu.be/_MnXBNOqkwk[/ame]