Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
damn just got a notification about this thread and was thinking about this show the other day.....it's definitely in my top 3 all time ....freaking loved this show .....it had a few slow seasons but overall shyt was lit and greatly executed ....i'd love to revisit it but i dont have hbo anymore

Its on Prime.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:banderas: say less fam dap + rep coming your way
source.gif

Where is my dap and rep?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rewatching now

as much as I want Nucky and Marget to work it out it was never going to happen. She did betray him and forced him to stay in the bootlegging business to maintain there life style. Also she had a lot of nerve to think her daughter getting polio as way of god punishing her. It just shows how she is just as selfish as Nucky.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn I forgot how much billy distracted Nucky. But that was because his relationship with Marget was done. She would have kept him focused.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the way Lucky and Meyer are there when Nucky calls them all together for a huge meeting. Shows the planting of the seeds for the N.Y. commission.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I watched this show when it first aired. Thought it was a great show. Went back and rewatched it a few months ago as a grown man that loves women and a good drink.

This show is a amazing! Goat. Im in my mid 30s. No kids, no wife. Dress fly, sleep around, help a lot of people. Run a gambling shack. I feel like a low budget Nucky.

Just the whole story of Gretchen Darmondy was so tragic. Jesus!:wow:

And watching Van Alden turn bad. :mjlol:

And i loved seeing how Blacks were making moves in thr 1920s. Not many depictions of us in those days. Could be a whole new classic series on Chalky and Narcisse.

And Gyp Rosetti was so Epic and raw. Goodness. :merchant:

The written, acting and characters were so awesome. So underrated

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Still hate they ended one of my favorite shows for a show that lasted two seasons at most. A show i can't even remember the fukking name of.

Vinyl
And it was only 1 season.
Yeah, fukk that show. Rushed this joint for a two hour series premiere of that? The fukk?

And I like Cannavale too, felt like him and Romano were the only bright spots on that show.