Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season was good

still its painfully obvious it should of been the Jimmy/Harrow story...Nucky is an awful character not interesting at all...Buscemi a great actor but his character doesnt work

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season was good

still its painfully obvious it should of been the Jimmy/Harrow story...Nucky is an awful character not interesting at all...Buscemi a great actor but his character doesnt work

how dope would the show been if it were rise of capone, lucky, lanksy and darmody

Last edited by a moderator:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
gyp was fukkin great this season. i dont care who hatin, he fukkin did his thing

i aint mad at this season, im ma dthere was no jimmy darmody thats it. owen was weak as fukk compared to jimmy. essentially a fill character. jimmy/harrow again are the sickest combo of killer sin tv history i think. dudes put in work like it was nothing. scalpin dudes, killin thug kids, bringing knives to gun fightsb and leaving, sniping, gettuing the nuke cod style. harrow is a machine.jimmy is still missed

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the guy that plays Meyer is great, got the accent to a T and is a real favorite of mine considerings he's got less screen time thane the more secondary characters like Lucky for instance.

Yusef Antoli is the actors name and he destroys every scene he's in
Meyer Lansky actually had a very strong season
the guy who plays AR is off the chain as well

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
2nd season was stronger in my opinion. but this season wasnt bad. i like gyp, sad gto see him go but i see the point.

jimmy was such a great character though, and you really rooted for him. we really need a another character to fill that void next season. an underdog to really root for.

Daps
As trill as Jimmy the soldier was, he was a terrible leader. He should've never allowed himself to be played by his crazy mother and absent father. Then, after making the choice to overthrow Nucky, he should've went all in. Capone, Lucky and them all knew they should just kill Nucky...but Jimmy dragged his feet and it took Eli to pretty much make the call. Jimmy was an emotional train wreck. His loveless marriage, traumas of the war, fukking his mom, killing his dad, betraying his mentor/"step dad"...he was done.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
As trill as Jimmy the soldier was, he was a terrible leader. He should've never allowed himself to be played by his crazy mother and absent father. Then, after making the choice to overthrow Nucky, he should've went all in. Capone, Lucky and them all knew they should just kill Nucky...but Jimmy dragged his feet and it took Eli to pretty much make the call. Jimmy was an emotional train wreck. His loveless marriage, traumas of the war, fukking his mom, killing his dad, betraying his mentor/"step dad"...he was done.

This is true.... that nikka had to die....if the show kept him around shyt would've been wack imo

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
The evolution of Lucky's face after realizing Arnold set him up. :ohhh::wtf::pacspit:

I would be mad too, this Jew never getting his hands dirty

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2933.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true.... that nikka had to die....if the show kept him around shyt would've been wack imo

Jimmy should of never got involved with bullshyt in the first place . Even if he beat Nucky he would of been his mother and fathers pawn , not to mention he just doesn't have the head to me the kind of leader Nucky is . He didn't really want that shyt he thought he did but its nothing but headaches.

It's funny how much better of a character Nucky is when he's not Simping. It's funny in the beginning I questioned nuckys dinner party for goons even the gyp inviting . But in context of the season it makes perfect sense . Nucky now knows he can't be that guy anymore throwing lavish parties and shyt

Daps
The evolution of Lucky's face after realizing Arnold set him up. :ohhh::wtf::pacspit:

I would be mad too, this Jew never getting his hands dirty

Why bother? :ehh:

Knowing how he dies, I can wait to see how they show it.

AR, as calculated and wise as he is, it seems unbelievable that he'd die over an unpaid gambling debt.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
His voice. :heh:

Sounds more like his normal voice anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
season was good

This Jimmy stuff is crazy, he was never boss material, he was right hand man, flunky status only, i never saw him making moves like the other guys, to compare him with Lucky, Meyer AR and Nucky is insulting, he got his wife killed over 5k, money he already had, he underestimated Nucky, his mentor, hanging around a guy who pulled the strings and you listen to your father :wtf: who gave no shyts about you for years and was having a late mid life crisis? Do you guys think Jimmy could have handled Gyp and do a power move with Andrew Mellon, foh.