Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
great finale.
the opening and Harrows invasion :lawd: Chalky/Capone :salute:

loved the Rothsetin/Doyle, Masseria/Gyp, Rothstein/Masseria/Lucky/Meyer scenes.
Rothstein making boss moves until Nuck knowing whats he's like made a bigger one

the guy that plays Meyer is great, got the accent to a T and is a real favorite of mine considerings he's got less screen time thane the more secondary characters like Lucky for instance.

Gyp..."bonfor tuna" i liked Gyps ending to be honest.
his speech about starting afresh because they came in with nothing and his impression.

Jimmy's son looking more like Harrow than Jimmy
Gillian looking kinda sexy drugged up in the hallway :obama:

season 4 should be great for the Capone and the Lucky/Meyer stuff
The Wire writers should do a great job with the Rothstein/feds scenario.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I just read up on Lucky Luciano...I didnt know that nicca was deep in the mob....even more than Capone

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
I just read up on Lucky Luciano...I didnt know that nicca was deep in the mob....even more than Capone

Meyer's life story is the best one, not one day in jail and he lived a very long life. one of the most successful famous criminals ever, if not the most. over $300M that was never found, cancer was the only thing that stopped him

it was a good finale, a nice ending to a somewhat confusing season. Rossetti was an amazing addition, the guy did a hell of a job playing him. Rothstein is still great, will be interesting to see the next round of him vs. Nuck

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Amazing finale.

It almost seems like they did the slow points of the season on purpose to balance out how turnt up the last couple eps would be.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I saw the first half of the episode on the stream and I got distracted by some demonic Puertorican:cacsosa66:

anyways I realized I left the episode just as the fukkery was about to start :lawd: at Harrow the gawd

Nucky on some mastermind shyt:bow: this the nucky this show needs. just keep Marge:pacspit: to 5-6 min an episode and next season is a classic.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harrow had no idea that Masseria had called his goons back to NYC. As far as he knew, he was going up against 50 dudes :merchant:

Just realized that

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: you really think them cacs gonna let this happen?
When Al Capone's gets to NY all them nikkas are fukked, they have no real mob family type organizations yet, Masseria is the prime example of that, he fukked his own over some cash the jews flashed at him after MAJOR disrespect.

Capone does his business mostly of Chicago, what are you talking about?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Meyer's life story is the best one, not one day in jail and he lived a very long life. one of the most successful famous criminals ever, if not the most. over $300M that was never found, cancer was the only thing that stopped him

it was a good finale, a nice ending to a somewhat confusing season. Rossetti was an amazing addition, the guy did a hell of a job playing him. Rothstein is still great, will be interesting to see the next round of him vs. Nuck

this. Meyer is the closest thing we have to a criminal mastermind. Dude shoulda been a comic book villian...

not to mention he solidifies one of my sociology theories of "the man next to the Man is the man to kill"

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Producer said something about Capone going to NY next season didn't he? Which kinda makes sense, since they godfathered them NY boys from Masseria.

Naw, Capone takes over Cicero.

'Boardwalk Empire' season finale: What's next for Nucky? | Inside TV | EW.com

Can you elaborate a bit about Capone?

It’s no historical secret that in 1924 he took over the town of Cicero, Il., and made it his base of operations. The question is how do our fictional characters interact in that world. Now former agent Van Alden is in between those guys, and that will play out in a big way.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The finale was cool. Harrow did his thing. :ehh:

-what the fukk was Gyp on at the end? He was never the type to let his guard down like that