Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
did it hit hard for any other white guys here during the scene where the black guy was two handing his FLACCID dikk while pissing on the car

you know when he turned and faced Capone, Al was at a loss for words and realized he was ashamed of his own manhood

i am by no means small but i know my role and i refuse to have a dikk pic competition with a old southern dark black guy like that i dont feel like going 0-99

no homo

great season IMO even when it was boring it all came together. i cant wait till next season

:laff:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finale a B, season a C+

2 >> 1 >> 3

read the interviews with the creator, they said theyre gonna stick with history, so im guessing another gyp-like antagonist next season and all the main gangsters stay alive again

for a plot device he was a damn good character, but once he killed his #2 's cuz, i knew he was gonna give him up

hope masseria becomes a regular

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
iam on ep 7

boring as fukk this easter ass dinner episode

hopefully 8, 9 and 10 are better

i need to see this finale asap

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Didn't he say something like "you gotta clean up before you come home"
Hit Richard wit a nice lill double entendre.

All I know, Harrow will be around for awhile.

Gotta love Boardwalk Empire. What other show can have characters like Van Aldren & Harrow stick around, even though they have no impact on the main plot?

Not sure what all the talk about, we got 4 good shows like Mad Men, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, and Boardwalk Empire. And another show that got its mojo back, like Dexter. That's 5 good shows per year to keep us happy.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
did u see the ending credits?

it said creative consultant: Styles P :whoo: :whew:

What does this mean?

finale a B, season a C+

2 >> 1 >> 3

hope masseria becomes a regular

He has to for Lucky and Lansky to to reach the top.

Margaret and the Irishman really fukked up this season. Them NY boys need more scenes. Lansky and A R alone is great TV