Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent finale, decent season.

This should be the GOAT episode for all the bloodthirsty cacs with no attention span in here like hexagram, LOTS OF BLOOD, Harrow killing a lot of people, Chalky/Capone looking cool, everything the show should be.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Decent finale, decent season.

This should be the GOAT episode for all the bloodthirsty cacs with no attention span in here like hexagram, LOTS OF BLOOD, Harrow killing a lot of people, Chalky/Capone looking cool, everything the show should be.

:wtf: are you talking about? I would rather watch Gaston Means read his grocery list for an hour than watch another scene with Margret hoeing around or Nucky simping. Which was half the season. If that's the kinda shyt you like go watch a soap opera. I don't tune into this show to get my "General Hospital" fix.

Fred.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Jesus, none of the links from 1channel.ch are working, please someone, anyone post a working link:why:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: are you talking about? I would rather watch Gaston Means read his grocery list for an hour than watch another scene with Margret hoeing around or Nucky simping. Which was half the season. If that's the kinda shyt you like go watch a soap opera. I don't tune into this show to get my "General Hospital" fix.

Fred.

This is the problem when cacs from Missouri try to be more hip hop by using terms like simping.

Nucky, for being a gangster, is a soft dude. His speech to Margaret, that took up 3 or 4 minutes, made sense in the context of his character; he basically does everything by conventional morality and only wrongs people who wrong him, he never really does anything grimy or unjustified. That he would want to save women or have a soft spot for them makes sense; he doesn't really have the morals of a gangster.

The show tries to be more than your fantasy of killing and being a boss for an hour, it does try to capture the time of the 20's a lot. The storyline with Margaret took up about gave a perspective on women and abortion at the time, giving more of a picture of the time period.

This episode delivered some superman shyt, but you'll probably need to watch something like Breaking Bad, where the "everyman" stand-in Walt is cocky and talks shyt to meth dealers who deal in 8 figures. For that type of thing there's a lot of other shows out there.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
And I'm sorry if a link has already been posted but I cant risk scrolling this thread and something being spoiled. Please help me.

Superstar
Daps

Fred.

Let's not front like Gaston Means wasn't awesome though. He's basically the only new character that really brought something to the show. :sitdown:

I didn't particularly care for Gyp. He just felt like every cookie cutter Italian stereotype ever, minus the bondage sex thing. In fact, that's my take on why so much of this season was slow. Lack of a good nemesis.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Someone explain the set up A.R. did on Lucky?

A.R. was keeping tabs on Meyer and Lucky's heroin. Since Lucky got impatient and ambitious. He takes the heroin away from him and now plans to use it to do business with Masseria.

Meyer and Lucky are reduced to being flunkies again.

It will not last long though since Nucky has got the Feds on A.R.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
This is the problem when cacs from Missouri try to be more hip hop by using terms like simping.

Nucky, for being a gangster, is a soft dude. His speech to Margaret, that took up 3 or 4 minutes, made sense in the context of his character; he basically does everything by conventional morality and only wrongs people who wrong him, he never really does anything grimy or unjustified. That he would want to save women or have a soft spot for them makes sense; he doesn't really have the morals of a gangster.

I would agree, if it was season 1 or 2. Since Nucky is not in politics anymore, Margaret doesn't seem like the right fit.

Only way it would works if they have her promoting the plight of women in the 1920's or incoporate Eli's family into Margaret's storyline, her story is not interesting enough on its own.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The show tries to be more than your fantasy of killing and being a boss for an hour, it does try to capture the time of the 20's a lot. The storyline with Margaret took up about gave a perspective on women and abortion at the time, giving more of a picture of the time period.

This episode delivered some superman shyt, but you'll probably need to watch something like Breaking Bad, where the "everyman" stand-in Walt is cocky and talks shyt to meth dealers who deal in 8 figures. For that type of thing there's a lot of other shows out there.

Are you seriously this fukking stupid?

Where did I ever say this show needs more violence? Or even more action?

I dunno if you just started on this board or what....you gotta be new here or maybe you never even posted on SOHH. I'm basically the only person that criticized trying to turn Nucky into a gangster because he's a mastermind....him running around shooting people is silly. He's a tactician, he didn't even "win" this season because he's a gangster. He won because he outsmarted Rothstein and exploited his greed. On a street level he got his ass handed to him, his main goon sent home in a box, and ran out of his crib.

Go re-read what I said about the finale. I wrote one line about Harrow killing people and a paragraph talking about Nuck playing Rothstein. Your dumb ass is acting like I sat there :krs: every time a body dropped. I didn't even speak on that at all.

The Margret story line was wack. If you liked that shyt you're either gay or a woman. That shyt was so wack they didn't even give that bytch 5 minutes in the season finale. They just filed her away while the main plot unfolded. So :aicmon: at you over thinking it...."well, it was a detailed look into abortion in the 1920s"....get the fukk outta here.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
More reason to hate Margaret. If she didn't exist this would be a near harmonious thread. Even a female member here just said that Margaret is shyt. It's okay to be fan of the show but you guys shouldn't be sugar coating this shyt, Margaret Chode is a badly written character.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's not front like Gaston Means wasn't awesome though. He's basically the only new character that really brought something to the show. :sitdown:

I didn't particularly care for Gyp. He just felt like every cookie cutter Italian stereotype ever, minus the bondage sex thing. In fact, that's my take on why so much of this season was slow. Lack of a good nemesis.

I thought Gyp was terrible initially but he kinda grew on me.

Gaston Means was awesome. That's my point though. If you take an interesting charismatic character they can do literally anything and with decent writing it's :whoo:

In addition to being a border line wack character Margret was given an uninteresting story line. The fact she was only given like 3 minutes in the finale makes it seem like the writers woke up like :wtf: "the fukk are we doing wasting time on her?".

For some reason simple minded individuals think if you complain about a character/plot line being boring, you want a fukking blood bath. Simple minded people only think in A or B though, so I can't be mad at them. :manny:

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I thought Gyp was terrible initially but he kinda grew on me.

Gaston Means was awesome. That's my point though. If you take an interesting charismatic character they can do literally anything and with decent writing it's :whoo:

In addition to being a border line wack character Margret was given an uninteresting story line. The fact she was only given like 3 minutes in the finale makes it seem like the writers woke up like :wtf: "the fukk are we doing wasting time on her?".

For some reason simple minded individuals think if you complain about a character/plot line being boring, you want a fukking blood bath. Simple minded people only think in A or B though, so I can't be mad at them. :manny:

Fred.

And those people are dumb as hell for accusing people for that. A show/movie can still drop tons of bodies and be cerebral at the same time.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
did it hit hard for any other white guys here during the scene where the black guy was two handing his FLACCID dikk while pissing on the car

you know when he turned and faced Capone, Al was at a loss for words and realized he was ashamed of his own manhood

i am by no means small but i know my role and i refuse to have a dikk pic competition with a old southern dark black guy like that i dont feel like going 0-99

no homo

great season IMO even when it was boring it all came together. i cant wait till next season