Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dude who played Gyp deserves ALL KINDS OF AWARDS come emmy season. that man acted the hell outta that role. i hated him, loved, laughed at him. that dude is ILL. nikka even showed his dikk. pause. give that man his emmy.

That's Bobby canavale. He also was the main antagonist/guest str on the last season of nurse Jackie on showtime and he killed that shyt too!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Chalky and crew came on strong in the back end of this season. Now that he is going to get his club, I would like to see a big black threat move into AC.

I don't know if they're gonna go the single season antagonist route again, but if they do, that would be a good way to go.

They probably won't though b/c all the fringe guys are set up to finally break out next season, but we already know from history that none of them really die yet. I guess Rothstein will be the big dog in season 4, and we'll watch the rise of all the legendary gangsters.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
That's Bobby canavale. He also was the main antagonist/guest str on the last season of nurse Jackie on showtime and he killed that shyt too!

honestly never liked him in anything until this. He grew on me.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
"but you no have Nucky" :stopitslime:

I knew he was going undermine Gyp when he adjusted the clock and said "now you know what time it is" :birdman: That might have been the best line of the show, imo

That, Chalky's "Chandelabras".
And Capone's "You and me, we're gonna sit down and have something to eat. Then we talk about who dies.".
:bustback: :myman:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chalky and crew came on strong in the back end of this season. Now that he is going to get his club, I would like to see a big black threat move into AC.

I don't know if they're gonna go the single season antagonist route again, but if they do, that would be a good way to go.

They probably won't though b/c all the fringe guys are set up to finally break out next season, but we already know from history that none of them really die yet. I guess Rothstein will be the big dog in season 4, and we'll watch the rise of all the legendary gangsters.

:usure: you really think them cacs gonna let this happen?
When Al Capone's gets to NY all them nikkas are fukked, they have no real mob family type organizations yet, Masseria is the prime example of that, he fukked his own over some cash the jews flashed at him after MAJOR disrespect.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My nikka Harrow can call in the swarm kill streak ...

nikka had epic accuracy ...running and gunning with the sniper rifle ...so trill

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
boardwalk-empire-terence-winter-interview-jimmy-darmody-michael-pitt_article_story_main.jpg

Tommy best not forget and grow up strong.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still reeling from all that carnage. :whew:

Gyp was always straightfoward and blunt with folks, so it's only right he got stabbed in the back. :youngsabo:

One his knees with one grip on a shotgun :bustback::salute::to:: That's my Harrow.

Chalky and Pone crew horsing around and dropping bodiess in the harmony of organized crime. :ahh:

Rothstein displayed and executed smoothly why he's the Boss , and Lucky (still my GOAT gangster in the history books) is still one in training. :jawalrus:

Nucky got the Boardwalk back. :ehh:

It's just not fair Jimmy's dead, but Doyle is still alive. :rudy:

From the female persepective, can they please get some unannoying women (we do exist) on the Boardwalk. I can't take another season of Margaret's crybabying and Gillian's perverted complex. :pacspit: