Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
its still funny as hell how gyp didnt see masseria getting ready to take his men outta ac. he wanted to kill you like 5 episodes ago and then comes to ac and tells you that youve had 10 men of his killed and nothing to show for it.

gyp just sits back in his chair "we're winnin joe!" :smugdraper:

"but you no have Nucky" :stopitslime:

I knew he was going undermine Gyp when he adjusted the clock and said "now you know what time it is" :birdman: That might have been the best line of the show, imo

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i was disappointed with this finale brehs :why: who the fukk was this no name nikka that killed gyp??? while he's pissin at that? :what: i wanted capone to give him that work. speakin of, you mean to tell me him and chalky crews was beefin... cuz they just wanted to kill some muhfukkas :what: why did that feel like the main battle on the episode? how the fukk did eli get capone to come down anyways? shyt was never explained. why the hell am i STILL seein margaret :pacspit: what the fukk happened to eddie? :why: is he still alive? shyt seemed rushed

when harrow was in the cut though... :lawd:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
did anyone else think that Gillian was gonna "touch" tommy? or were they implying that she already had?

Superstar
Daps
i was disappointed with this finale brehs :why: who the fukk was this no name nikka that killed gyp??? while he's pissin at that? :what: i wanted capone to give him that work. speakin of, you mean to tell me him and chalky crews was beefin... cuz they just wanted to kill some muhfukkas :what: why did that feel like the main battle on the episode? how the fukk did eli get capone to come down anyways? shyt was never explained. why the hell am i STILL seein margaret :pacspit: what the fukk happened to eddie? :why: is he still alive? shyt seemed rushed

That wasn't a "no name nikka." That was Gyp's right hand man, who's been with us all season. The guy who's cousin got buried up to the neck in sand and murdered by Gyp for no reason other than "having a big mouth." It made total sense for it to end the way it did.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
That wasn't a "no name nikka." That was Gyp's right hand man, who's been with us all season. The guy who's cousin got buried up to the neck in sand and murdered by Gyp for no reason other than "having a big mouth." It made total sense for it to end the way it did.

:ohhh: right... even then, it coulda been alot more brutal than a stab in the back while he pissin and shoutin at the top of his lungs. after all the horrible thinks gyp did to people, his death shoulda been the worst :ufdup:

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: right... even then, it coulda been alot more brutal than a stab in the back while he pissin and shoutin at the top of his lungs. after all the horrible thinks gyp did to people, his death shoulda been the worst :ufdup:

What's worse than being stabbed in the back by the guy who's been taking your orders all season?

This whole time, Gyp's been comparing himself to a "general." What do you think happens to generals who lose? Their staff gives them up in exchange for their own lives.

Commander in Chiefin

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
It's easy.

Luciano went behind Rothstein's back and took a huge loan out from Masseria to buy the heroin. Because of the enormity of the loan, Masseria needed the money back. Rothstein knew this. So in order to get his hands on the Mellon distillery, Rothstein had his crooked cops arrest Luciano, take his heroin in exchange for a bargain, and then give the heroin to him (suggesting that he knew about their side operation the whole time).

Now Rothstein has the heroin and Masseria has no money. So Rothstein offers Masseria a share of the heroin that HE bought, in exchange for giving up Gyp. Masseria gets a chance to see profit on his investment AND he doesn't have to deal with Gyp, who was waging an unprofitable war.

The only kink was Capone and Chalky killing the fukk out of ALL those men that Masseria ordered back to NYC. That was not part of the plan. :lolbron:

Could be grounds for war in the future.

:what:

AR set up Luciano before Doyle called him about the distillery, that's why he was like " :wtf: are you calling me for ? ". That's when he decided to use the heroin to get Masseria to back off, so Nucky would give him the 99%

Superstar
Daps
:what:

AR set up Luciano before Doyle called him about the distillery, that's why he was like " :wtf: are you calling me for ? ". That's when he decided to use the heroin to get Masseria to back off, so Nucky would give him the 99%

If by "set up" you mean had him arrested, then yeah. But he probably wasn't going to bargain the heroin to get the distillery since he didn't know about it. He was either going to keep it or just straight up teach Charlie a lesson. Once Doyle called him with the offer he was just like, "Okay. I'll use the heroin to get Masseria off of Nucky and take the distillery because Masseria is in the hole for the drugs."

Same logic either way.

Daps
They really need to build another road to New York...

I was sitting there having dinner last night and that was one of the things that popped into my head

Like man...that road to and from NYC is not be be fukked with. Cut through the woods my nikka :laugh:

FWIW, they are building one and Nucky and his cronies are set to get filthy rich off of it.... well not Nucky :lolbron:

Commander in Chiefin

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I was sitting there having dinner last night and that was one of the things that popped into my head

Like man...that road to and from NYC is not be be fukked with. Cut through the woods my nikka :laugh:

Isn't there another back road, but just not accessible during the winter months ?

Daps
What's worse than being stabbed in the back by the guy who's been taking your orders all season?

This whole time, Gyp's been comparing himself to a "general." What do you think happens to generals who lose? Their staff gives them up in exchange for their own lives.

Plus, as he was fleeing the house, one of his boys was like "Wait, what about Tonio" and Gyp said "fukk him"

Gyp's a hoe...:pacspit: @ anyone who salutes that clown

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
harrow went motherfukkin crazy in there. kne whed make it out alive. knowin history, AR/Lucky/rothstein have plenty years to go on. aint nuthin happening sides a lil drama. gyp went beserk at the end. sad to see em go. jimmy sparked the rise of nucky, dude is full gansgta now. jimmy/harrow the illest goon combno on tv history, its sad jimmy wasnt able to participate cause it woulda been GREAT tv. all in all tho, the episode was a lil eh compared to last weeks. just a whole lotta killin. elis my man now

Jimmy with the up close and personal and Harrow with the sniper rifle, thatwork.com

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That nikka Rothstein had so much potential but he stays schemin, they're really portraying well his "I got it all but I want all of yours too" attitude.

Well it's true to his nature. The real rothstein got murdered over a card game. And this cat was a multimillionaire in the 20s!