Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"and you...you smug klike midget, creepin around like a dentist with the ether!"

tumblr_mahp94XZO51qgylido3_500.gif

"And then there's you, fukkin breadstick in a Bowtie, you pasty face cocksucker!"

:deadrose:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Solid season opener. I still think the biggest problem with the show is Nucky, but I didn't have an issue with any of his scenes.

I knew Manny was done for once they showed him at home with his wife.

1 nitpick

1. Assuming its been a few months since Jimmy (and Angela) got whacked, why does Richard choose that night to take out Manny? I'm guessing it had something to do with the talk with Gillian and how he felt about Angela.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Assuming its been a few months since Jimmy (and Angela) got whacked, why does Richard choose that night to take out Manny? I'm guessing it had something to do with the talk with Gillian and how he felt about Angela.

Yeah, I see it as him snapping now he's realizing that Gillian is making it seem like Angela never existed.

And I think the jump was a year and a half

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
i don't know how anyone can not feel the boy Nucky? I really don't see a problem with Jimmy gone. I just can't wait until season 5 or 6 when Luciano is running the fukking show. :ahh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm interested to see what happens when, and this isn't really a spoiler if you know history....

President Harding dies and Nucky doesn't have the protection from D.C.. If wjust got to New Year's, that means Harding dies 7 months later.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Solid season opener. I still think the biggest problem with the show is Nucky, but I didn't have an issue with any of his scenes.

You're not alone there. Some folks like the backdrop characters (Lucky, Lansky, Capone etc.) way more than the mains.

I was glad to hear that the Capone and the other dudes are getting fleshed out more. Now that Nucky has a crazy adversary, that should make his storyline way more interesting.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm interested to see what happens when, and this isn't really a spoiler if you know history....

President Harding dies and Nucky doesn't have the protection from D.C.. If wjust got to New Year's, that means Harding dies 7 months later.

Doesnt Coolidge become pres tho? I don't know if he was corrupt as past presidents but he Nucky still has the Repub backing. I dont think thers a democrat till FDR in the 30's

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
For REAL. Rothstein ALWAYS has the game in his hands. Him having Lucciano and them sign insurance papers was one of the most gangster moves of all gangsterdom. Real :ohhh: moment for me when he did that.....

He dies.