Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
Torrio isn't really soft the game just changed on his ass.

After an attempt on his life, Torrio realizes he ain't about all the violence and passes the boss role down to Capone. He escaped the game safely.

I'd still call him soft. At every turn he's telling Al to not cause any problems. He's just content to have what he has. Did he even order Colosimo murder? Don't remember if they ever confirmed that

From your spoiler, it seems they've been foreshadowing his exit since the beginning.

Edit: he did order Colosimo's murder, cuz he wasn't trying enter the bootlegging trade. I remember Capone hinting this to Jimmy. Probably the last trill thing he did.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
good fukin episode dude rossetti gonna be a problem

i think two face is doing all those killings on his own though

:laugh: @ the fbi agent playing that tough guy roll perfectly

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd still call him soft. At every turn he's telling Al to not cause any problems. He's just content to have what he has. Did he even order Callesimo's (sp?) murder? Don't remember if they ever confirmed that

From your spoiler, it seems they've been foreshadowing his exit since the beginning.

Torrio did order the hit on Colosimo he used Frankie Yale for that his enforcer. He denied involvement though.

Torrio was nagging Capone because most of the trouble he caused wasn't profitable to Torrio. That's why Torrio took a liking to Jimmy who had more finesse, intelligence, showed better behavior.

He also gave advice to Nucky to kill Jimmy Darmody when he started giving Nucky problems (bad business for Rothstein and Torrio). When Nucky refused he suggested retirement lol

Torrio's manuevers have been mainly to keep his ass out of heat but still make his guap. I guess doing business the smart and quiet way. He got in the business when it wasn't all body bags and now the body count is rising. I don't see him as soft, I just see him as a guy who doesn't want to be ruthless all the time.

So dude just got out while he could.

Daps
Torrio did order the hit on Colosimo he used Frankie Yale for that his enforcer. He denied involvement though.

Torrio was nagging Capone because most of the trouble he caused wasn't profitable to Torrio. That's why Torrio took a liking to Jimmy who had more finesse, intelligence, showed better behavior.

He also gave advice to Nucky to kill Jimmy Darmody when he started giving Nucky problems (bad business for Rothstein and Torrio). When Nucky refused he suggested retirement lol

Torrio's manuevers have been mainly to keep his ass out of heat but still make his guap. I guess doing business the smart and quiet way. He got in the business when it wasn't all body bags and now the body count is rising. I don't see him as soft, I just see him as a guy who doesn't want to be ruthless all the time.

So dude just got out while he could.

I always be scared as fukk to hit your spoiler tags :merchant:

...although they're related, I'm trying to avoid boardwalk spoilers, yet I don't mind historical spoilers

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I always be scared as fukk to hit your spoiler tags :merchant:

...although they're related, I'm trying to avoid boardwalk spoilers, yet I don't mind historical spoilers

My b, :russ:

I covered it up since I don't think many know about Torrio's real history. I think the only dude I don't know much about as of now is Bugsy Siegel, I know he was a partner of Lucky and Lansky but I don't know what happens to him.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bravo. This season shall be a PROBLEM. So glad Nucky got some new trim, but when dude was sending ether to the whole table, anybody else get the vibe Rothstein aint gonna stand for that and already has a plan for dude? And Harrow for president.:salute:

Rothstein had the :youngsabo: like "This dude doesn't know how bad he's fukking up right now"

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:obama:

I thought about watching that show out of respect for Edie Falco but medical dramas really aren't my thing. I'll try to catch it one day.

Thats why I can't watch that Mob Doctor shyt. The premise is right up my alley too. :yeshrug:

I threw Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital in the bushes too, and thats my favorite writer.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I also peeped on the low how well dressed everyone is in the show. Everybody is literally GQ cover ready-dressed to the nines in every scene, tie pins, handkerchiefs in coat pockets, crisp collars, etc.

Thats how everyone was back then. Even the peasants wore cheap button ups, tucked in.

Our standards for appearance has went to absolute shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is that Gip Rosetti dude an actual real life person or a fictional character? Either way he sonned every one at that table. "shut the fukk up shortpants" :russ: