Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got it sittin on my dvr right now.*rubs hands together*The crackpipe is full just waiting for the right time to light it.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Harrow the gawd!! :wow:

Great first episode. Love the addition of Rosetti. The "breadstick in a bowtie" and the "kike midget" lines floored me. I wish he didn't merk that old man with the 3-1 oil rant. We already knew he was gonna be the new badass show addition. I puffed a little before watching so on that note, anybody peep the cinematography, it was always good but they stepped it up ten fold this season:whew: n/h but I also peeped on the low how well dressed everyone is in the show. Everybody is literally GQ cover ready-dressed to the nines in every scene, tie pins, handkerchiefs in coat pockets, crisp collars, etc.

-Margret Schroeder is a vile, evil, pompous, narcissistic, bitter cum twat of a bytch that needs to be tossed from a window-seal. Just the look on her face alone makes me pissed. Less is more for her character.

I get why Rosetti was pissed. That jew Rothstien is basically going to do "nightclub bottle service" to the rest of the crew. a $30 dollar bottle will be resold for $250. But Nucky had to put a buffer inbetween him and the booze. That was too reckless of him.

-Van Alden is going to have a nice storyline this season, I hope he goes goon with the North Side Irish squad. and Capone is going to have to get rid of his soft boss

:bow:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capone's goons kill him at the end of 1924 in the flower shop

Capone took out who? Like his boss Torrio, he died of a heart attack. He survived an attempt on his life, that's when he passed the reins on to Capone.

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
jimmy my niga i hate it had to be him !! wasnt gna watch this after they killed jimmy of but great start to season 3..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
-Capone is going to have to get rid of his soft boss

:bow:

Torrio isn't really soft the game just changed on his ass.

After an attempt on his life, Torrio realizes he ain't about all the violence and passes the boss role down to Capone. He escaped the game safely.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rosetti is gonna smoke dudes left and right just for looking at him the wrong way, I think Nucky and all the other bosses are gonna misinterpret his business ways and look at his practices as playing chess moves, and not know that he's just basically a fukkin psychopath who will kill you for even accidentally bumping into him
Watch Nucky blame the murder of Manny on Rosseti

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Rosetti is gonna smoke dudes left and right just for looking at him the wrong way, I think Nucky and all the other bosses are gonna misinterpret his business ways and look at his practices as playing chess moves, and not know that he's just basically a fukkin psychopath who will kill you for even accidentally bumping into him

I see this happening, I see a mini war coming because of this too

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I was thinking the same thing. This is gonna keep eyes off Harrow and give him the element of surprse. Eli ain't safe?