Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Do you honestly believe Boardwalk Empire is in danger of being cancelled?

Nope. I'm not even worried about that. When this gay argument with gator started, I was putting my piece that Margaret is a badly written character.

IMO her role should be minimized, despite that I still like the show and I watch it on the regular. It's dangerous for any show to let a badly written character drag down many episodes in a season.

:whoa: That's all I'm saying. I'm still a BE fan and the ONLY thing I don't like it about it is Margaret and episodes with majority of Margaret. I'm still loyal, breh and I gave no indication I was swearing off the show just because of her.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
man, i think after a year or so passes and we look back at this season, Gyp rosetti is gonna get the recognition of being one of the most bad ass villains to ever grace a TV show. Maybe even, THE BEST villain/antagonist we ever saw. Every time hes on screen shyt just has nikkas like :krs: and then :merchant:, dudes villain swag is off the charts.

im actually kinda sad that hes going to die (from what it looks like), im gonna miss that dude. Im kinda hoping he recieves at least a emmy nomination but if anyone from boardwalk gets that best supporting actor, its mostly gonna be capone just based off that one scene alone that he had with his kid which had nikkas like :to: :to:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJal4MJNMM[/ame]

Daps
Nope. I'm not even worried about that. When this gay argument with gator started, I was putting my piece that Margaret is a badly written character.

IMO her role should be minimized, despite that I still like the show and I watch it on the regular. It's dangerous for any show to let a badly written character drag down many episodes in a season.

:whoa: That's all I'm saying. I'm still a BE fan and the ONLY thing I don't like it about it is Margaret and episodes with majority of Margaret. I'm still loyal, breh and I gave no indication I was swearing off the show just because of her.

I agree... can we all just drop this nonsense :why:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Yep, because you're a wrong ass nikka. Wrong about everything. :youngsabo:

Maybe so...

But I don't see why you couldn't just let homey know he made a valid point and keep it moving...

:manny:

HBO isn't as concerned with ratings because they are fueled by subcriptions and not ad revenue (like Breaking Bad)

Also the reason shows like Breaking Bad and SOA have increased in ratings while some HBO shows have declined is because of the exposure they get from Netflix (which HBO refuses to do business with)

This article explains that if you pay for HBO on your cable package it doesn't matter when you watch the shows (or if you ever do)

Game of Thrones: How HBO and Showtime make money despite low ratings. - Slate Magazine

So unless everyone that stopped watching Board Walk Empire this year is so angry about the Margaret storyline that they call their cable company and cancel their subscriptions, talk about ratings doesn't matter...

That's the beauty of the network friend...

It's not TV, It's HBO

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
man, i think after a year or so passes and we look back at this season. Gyp rosetti is gonna get the recognition of being one of the most bad ass villains to ever grace a TV show. Maybe even, THE BEST villain/antagonist we ever saw. Every time hes on screen shyt just has nikkas like :krs: and then :merchant:, dudes villain swag is off the charts.

im actually kinda sad that hes going to die (from what it looks like), im gonna miss that dude. Im kinda hoping he recieves at least a emmy nomination but if anyone from boardwalk gets that best supporting actor, its mostly gonna be capone just based off that one scene alone that he had with his kid which had nikkas like :to: :to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJal4MJNMM
Batiatus2.PNG

says hello

Daps
man, i think after a year or so passes and we look back at this season. Gyp rosetti is gonna get the recognition of being one of the most bad ass villains to ever grace a TV show. Maybe even, THE BEST villain/antagonist we ever saw. Every time hes on screen shyt just has nikkas like :krs: and then :merchant:, dudes villain swag is off the charts.

If he was such a bad ass, he woulda got by Chalky and killed Nucky. It was clear Nucky was there, especially after Chalky wouldn't let him in...so either he's an idiot or he's a hoe...or both.

And Masseria stays winning his hoe ass.

Gyp only prey's on the weak.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
If he was such a bad ass, he woulda got by Chalky and killed Nucky. It was clear Nucky was there, especially after Chalky wouldn't let him in...so either he's an idiot or he's a hoe...or both.

And Masseria stays winning his hoe ass.

Gyp only prey's on the weak.

im not saying as far as what he does to people on the show...but just the acting, at least to me, is bad ass as fukk. that dude had so many memorable scenes for me and it was just a ton of tension everytime he was on screen.

A lot of other TV villians just do a bunch of over the top shyt but gyp to me was a diffrent kind of scary..you literally could have a convo with him and everything would be all good n dandy, and in a drop of a dime he would bash you to death because you said something he thought was disrespectful.

Plus that nikka had quotes for days, i can go on and on. Just my opinion tho