Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: rewatching this episode now, Gyp got jokes

"am pitchin my tent........ I HOPPPPPPPPPPPE"

lol when he was talkin with the goons in the whorehouse dude said "get me one them coocook clocks to keep these hoooooooooooresssss on they feet"

Daps
Anybody else notice that Gyp only acts that irrationally gangster with weak or acquiescent people?

Chalky stood his ground, and Gyp backed down...Gyp was the one copping pleas. If Chalky was a shucking and jiving how, he and Nucky would be dead.

I can't wait to see this bytch ass Gyp's glorious death :ahh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh, do you HATE this show?

:wtf:

How do I hate the show by pointing out reality? Do you think a weather man hates the sun when he talks about rain?

Fred.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

How do I hate the show by pointing out reality? Do you think a weather man hates the sun when he talks about rain?

Fred.

Well I was asking because nothing is positive from your post for the most part. At least the weatherman has a meterology background and has a studied basis for why he'd hate the sun....you just don't like the whole season. Why watch? Not even trolling you...just asking: why do people continue to watch things they aren't enjoying?:dwillhuh:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Well I was asking because nothing is positive from your post for the most part. At least the weatherman has a meterology background and has a studied basis for why he'd hate the sun....you just don't like the whole season. Why watch? Not even trolling you...just asking: why do people continue to watch things they aren't enjoying?:dwillhuh:

FYI: He 1 starred this thread.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Fred.

I don't think you hate this show.. But I've noticed you are extra crtitical of everything on TV that gets similar praise as Breaking Bad (Mad Men is another example)....I remember you starting off the season 3 thread by low key mocking BWE fans...

I believe there is an agenda behind a lot of your criticism.....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Because season 1 and 2 were great. That's enough to give the show the benefit of the doubt.

I don't have a crystal ball breh. I have no idea if the next ep will be good until I watch it. So I watch it. And it's wack as fukk. So I hope the next ep will be good, based on the track record of season 1 and 2. And mostly it hasn't been good. But occasionally there's a gem, like last week's ep.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you hate this show.. But I've notice you are extra crtitical of everything on TV that gets similar praise as Breaking Bad....I remember you starting off the season 3 thread by low key mocking BWE fans...

I believe there is an agenda behind a lot of your criticism.....

By that logic why ain't I hating on "Homeland"? I mean....let's be real here. That show beat out "Breaking Bad" in every category at the Emmys, yet I'm in there every week with little to no criticism, and tell new people to check it out. Why? Because it's a good show.

This season of this show just ain't been good.

Fred.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
this man hexagram can't help but find flaws in everything. some people just got a negative disposition about things, even if they're well-versed and articulate.

i find his analysis to be often insightful but mostly annoying :ehh:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
GOAT episode......

Bodies getting dropped all over :whew:

Omar putting in work :win:

Harrow tooling up

No Margaret :mj:

Capone at the end :smugdraper:

Best hour of TV I've seen so far this year. I knew HBO was gonna redeem themselves after the bullshyt that was happening mid-season

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
FYI: He 1 starred this thread.
:youngsabo: oh im sure, fam....it's hilarious:heh:
Because season 1 and 2 were great. That's enough to give the show the benefit of the doubt.

I don't have a crystal ball breh. I have no idea if the next ep will be good until I watch it. So I watch it. And it's wack as fukk. So I hope the next ep will be good, based on the track record of season 1 and 2. And mostly it hasn't been good. But occasionally there's a gem, like last week's ep.

Fred.

Still....there was a few good shows before last week, like the week before it. No season is perfect. Did this one have a few duds? Yes. Slow moments? Yes. But so did the first 2 seasons. I'm not going to complain everytime i don't like the show and pick apart every flaw. Maybe its just me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course I one starred the thread. The season sucks. :why: at acting like this is some kinda grand revelation.

Fred.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Whats odd about Fred is that the show he stans the most (BB) arguably has the most flaws of any of these cable shows.

But he dismisses that because "Breaking Bad wasn't grounded in reality to begin with."....:rudy: