capone bossing up in that last scene :win:

my prediction:

rothstein cuts a deal for lucky's freedom somehow

harrow clears out the whore house

gyp dies when masseria gives him up

nucky wins and chalky gets the club for season 4

and everything goes back to normal more or less in the end
Who you think dies? (The sacrifice)
Is it me or does anyone else wonder what the big deal is about Gyp and his crew? They're just a gang from out of town.. maybe I'm thinkin' in today's terms but if a gang from another town is comin' in to start shyt they get shot up by the local crews -point blank. It didn't look like Gyp had anymore men/guns than Chalky's crew.

Don't get me wrong that was a good episode but they makin' it seem like Gyp is rollin' deep on some
army-march1.jpg
shyt. But he only has a few dudes with him.

-even if he is backed by Messera in NY that don't mean shyt. I guess they basically got Gyp on some Omar Little shyt:manny:

You must've missed how weak Nucky's crew is right now. Plus his already weak crew was spread thin with Owen sent to NY (and killed), Eli sent to Chicago, and Mickey sent to Pennsylvania.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Who you think dies? (The sacrifice)

If its Harrow, that would be some biitch shiit for real, they can't do that 2 seasons in a row. If its Gillian they are taking the easy way out. Purnsley being around would make Chalky death not as significant. I don't know, but I have a feeling I won't be happy.

btw, Nucky's crew was in the house (all dead), the warehouse (Eli's son), and the butler. All the rest Gyp killed a few episodes ago.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either Eli or his son will die for sure. No real point in introducing the son into that episode unless you are a) going to kill him so we can have more eli vs nucky next season or b) kill eli so Nucky can play terrible surrogate father for another season.

Daps
If its Harrow, that would be some biitch shiit for real, they can't do that 2 seasons in a row. If its Gillian they are taking the easy way out. Purnsley being around would make Chalky death not as significant. I don't know, but I have a feeling I won't be happy.

btw, Nucky's crew was in the house (all dead), the warehouse (Eli's son), and the butler. All the rest Gyp killed a few episodes ago.

I think Harrow either dies or rides off into the sunset with Tommy and his chick...I can't see him joining Nucky's crew. Even if he does die, I don't see why that would be the "sacrifice" since he's not in Nucky's crew. Ditto Gillian.

I think Chalky Eli or Eli's son are the most likely. Eli's son would be a cop out since we haven't really got attached to him.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Exactly. I get that folks don't like her story, but how long is niccas gonna bytch about it?

Some of these nerds fail to recognize that females watch television and movies too..They actually out number males in the population.. It's not all about showing a story to appease the male perspective...Some people don't seem to get this... I see the same criticisms with Betty Draper on Mad Men, Jemma on SOA and Skyler on Breaking Bad...Yeah the story lines are extremely annoying, irrational and boring...But thats how the majority of females are in real life...

:manny:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
What I wanna know is, how they have Bugsy doing that dramatic shootout one day and pretend he don't exist for the rest of the season?? :wtf:

Has my dude even had another scene since the shootout??

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What I wanna know is, how they have Bugsy doing that dramatic shootout one day and pretend he don't exist for the rest of the season?? :wtf:

Has my dude even had another scene since the shootout??

Ive been thinking about this, every time theres been a scene with Meyer and Lucky, I wonder where Bugsy is.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of these nerds fail to recognize that females watch television and movies too..They actually out number males in the population.. It's not all about showing a story to appease the male perspective...Some people don't seem to get this... I see the same criticisms with Betty Draper on Mad Men, Jemma on SOA and Skyler on Breaking Bad...Yeah the story lines are extremely annoying, irrational and boring...But thats how the majority of females are in real life...

I don't have the numbers on hand for "Mad Men", "SOA", or "Breaking Bad", but female viewers have never out numbered males on "Boardwalk". Their core audience is 18-49 year old males.

And ratings have been down this season from 1 and 2. So I dunno who they're writing Nucky simping or Margret hoeing around for. They're losing viewers catering to whatever fanbase they think wants to see that.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:aicmon:

That's a weak ass excuse. The writers need to figure out how to properly make these female characters fit, stay relevant, and entertaining to both sexes that watch the show regardless of the female character type/alignment/traits. Extremely annoying irrational and boring storylines is bad fukking TV so I'm clearing all these "nerds" in here. Jemma, Margaret, Betty, and Skyler deserves all the hate they get.

Joss Whedon's (a self proclaimed feminist btw) had shows like Angel and Buffy (which had a huge female audience) have female characters that were liked a lot by the male and female audiences. If Whedon can cater female characters to both genders why can't Winter do the same for Boardwalk?

• Dap
Reactions: hex