Why are a bunch of dudes red in this thread? :dwillhuh:

Yall that mad?

:whoo:

harrow took aim and let loose the negs.

tumblr_me4jmzzR5l1qzbrlio1_400.jpg

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
It got lost in the shuffle, but what about the one maid Owen was smashing that thought he was about to wife her... they never showed her reaction to him dying, she was probably ready to commit that

Superstar
Daps
FUUUUUUUUUCK dude. I just watched the lastest ep. fukk yes, I have been waiting for an episode like this. The entire season has been so boring and directionless with Jimmy's absence. Now, FINALLY shyt is about to pop off. :ahh:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Got some heavy Taxi Driver vibes when Harrow was breaking out the arsenal...

I picture a taxi driver like shootout scene with Harrow coming in and Gyp's goonies looking like :Slippy:

I think they already did the Taxi Driver homage with the shootout at Gyp'd hideout earlier this season, when he walked out with the belt around his neck :kobedamn:

The way the camera pulled out of that scene felt a lot like TD

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
What did happen to the A.C. cops? That's a plothole. The A.C. cops should be all over Gyp's ass this ain't Tabor heights no more.

How is that a plot hole? Might as well ask where were the police in Harlem and Chicago.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry. Not plot hole. But a logic hole. They built up Nucky had control of the AC police throughout the series. So for there to be no police power under him is a questionable decision since they never explained it.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yes Margaret is a feminist and Nucky is a simp...it's been that way since the beginning of the series and has driven much of the storylines in AC.... get the fukk over it already.

Margaret went from being self-righteous to a hypocrite to a ride-or-die chick to a guilt stricken mother. It might not make for good tv, but this is her story and its not as terrible as people try to say. I'm not really interested in how it turns out, but I feel the main reason her story line is struggling because it is at its best when it feeds off the her relationship with Nucky.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sorry. Not plot hole. But a logic hole. They built up Nucky had control of the AC police throughout the series. So for there to be no police power under him is a questionable decision since they never explained it.

I thought they explained in season 2 that Nucky had no more power over the police, after they locked up that fat corrupted cop, Nucky still has a lot of heat on him in the court of law having police protect him from a gangster in NY would raise a lot of questions Nuckys tryin to avoid all that