1353963298168.gif

:ohhh: fuk wrong with some of yall

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
:dwillhuh:

Are you retarded? They wasted half the fukking season with Nucky simping and Margret being an unlikeable hoe. 2 good eps towards the end is not worth all the bullshyt prior to that. They could've started this story line earlier, and built on it instead of focusing on a women's hospital storyline nobody gave a fukk about. I guess you think Nucky simping and Owen and Margret having an affair is riveting TV though. :manny:

Fred.

Its almost like they took the time to develop a plotline and invested in some character development before the :bustback::violent::boss::rip:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
God damn it should be criminal to be as fukking stupid as you are...is there anytime you arent making an azz of yourself?

:snoop:

Hopefully someone is fukking your ugly bum mother right now in her a$$hole making it bleed and punching her in the back of the head every other stroke and got tarp and is gonna wrap her body up and toss it in the middle of the woods to be food for every predator there is, like the ugly c*nt stupid bytch she is for birthing your dumb ass.

I'd rejoice if that was happening right now :obama:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its almost like they took the time to develop a plotline and invested in some character development before the :bustback::violent::boss::rip:

:aicmon:

Again, are you retarded? They developed a hospital story line that went nowhere. Literally nowhere. It was so wack it didn't even connect to the main story. It was so wack the writers killed it off randomly.

And the Nucky simping shyt. :heh: at "character development". Are you drunk? If you erase Billie Kent from the season things play out exactly the same. I guess if Billie didn't get blown the fukk up Nucky would've let the attempt on his life slide, huh?

I feel like people just like to argue or something. This season has been wack, this ep was great. I'm saying the season could've been great, had they built the season around the things that made this ep great. But no, let's follow Owen and Margret around like it's a soap opera, and watch Nucky stare at a phone for an entire ep, waiting for his side bytch to call. :stopitslime:

Fred.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
:aicmon:

Again, are you retarded? They developed a hospital story line that went nowhere. Literally nowhere. It was so wack it didn't even connect to the main story. It was so wack the writers killed it off randomly.

And the Nucky simping shyt. :heh: at "character development". Are you drunk? If you erase Billie Kent from the season things play out exactly the same. I guess if Billie didn't get blown the fukk up Nucky would've let the attempt on his life slide, huh?

I feel like people just like to argue or something. This season has been wack, this ep was great. I'm saying the season could've been great, had they built the season around the things that made this ep great. But no, let's follow Owen and Margret around like it's a soap opera, and watch Nucky stare at a phone for an entire ep, waiting for his side bytch to call. :stopitslime:

Fred.

First off, it didn't go "no where" :mindblown:. I don't know what show you were watching but a whole lot has transpired during the Margaret and Nucky/Billy Kent arcs

maybe you don't value/aren't sophisticated enough to appreciate realistic portrayals of characters and establishing a thorough plotline. maybe you should stick to more outrageous shyt like Breaking Bad :troll:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
First off, it didn't go "no where" :mindblown:. I don't know what show you were watching but a whole lot has transpired during the Margaret and Nucky/Billy Kent arc

maybe you don't value/aren't sophisticated enough to appreciate realistic portrayals of characters and establishing a thorough plotline. maybe you should to more outrageous shyt like Breaking Bad :troll:

People forget, Maragret been on this women's lib thing since day 1, that's how she was able strong armed Nucky. I guess he rather see a season of her living the good life and ordering her servants around. Not sure where he wants the storyline to go, but Margaret gonna swag surf on these fools with the women empowerment movement until the show ends.