Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People forget, Maragret been on this women's lib thing since day 1, that's how she was able strong armed Nucky. I guess he rather see a season of her living the good life and ordering her servants around. Not sure where he wants the storyline to go, but Margaret gonna swag surf on these fools with the women empowerment movement until the show ends.

Nowhere. She's not an interesting enough character to sustain a season long sub plot. They could've not even used Billie Kent, and had Margret get blown up instead. Same results without that wack ass hospital story line, or Nucky simping.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First off, it didn't go "no where" :mindblown:. I don't know what show you were watching but a whole lot has transpired during the Margaret and Nucky/Billy Kent arcs

maybe you don't value/aren't sophisticated enough to appreciate realistic portrayals of characters and establishing a thorough plotline. maybe you should stick to more outrageous shyt like Breaking Bad :troll:

Ah, "Breaking Bad". I was wondering how long before it got brought up.

I'm going to assume you just woke up from a coma and didn't know there is literally dozens of pages here, full of people shytting on the story lines you're blindly defending. I guess they're all "BB" stans too. You aren't "deep" because you force yourself to enjoy boring shyt.

Fred.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 question we saw the tabor heights police but where were the A.C. Cops? I know eli was in jail but nuck always had them as his personal army so why did that stop all of sudden? Wouldnt he just give the order to pull over gyp on sight and beat his ass in a cell?:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
O god the Billie Kent storyline was worse. Watching Nuck grovel and simp for that teenage boy made my stomach turn

Nah son. That shyt was some GOAT level TV. We just aren't smart or sophisticated enough to enjoy shameless simping. Didn't you know falling in love with random hoes is character development?

Fred.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Ah, "Breaking Bad". I was wondering how long before it got brought up.

I'm going to assume you just woke up from a coma and didn't know there is literally dozens of pages here, full of people shytting on the story lines you're blindly defending. I guess they're all "BB" stans too. You aren't "deep" because you force yourself to enjoy boring shyt.

Fred.

Argumentum ad populum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you've exposed yourself as a lowbrow viewer who needs gun play and death every episode to keep you interested. It's cool but just don't try to impose your shytty standards on every show that's not Breaking Bad

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did happen to the A.C. cops? That's a plothole. The A.C. cops should be all over Gyp's ass this ain't Tabor heights no more.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Guess I missed the celebration and showed up in time for the fakkitry and arm chair QBs :rudy:

But that episode was beautiful. I literally cheered at the Capone line.

That dynamic between Chalky and Nuck the whole ep was :ohlawd: some 48 hours shyt. A classic buddy flick. Chalky quietly judging him the whole time for being a piece of shyt but acknowledging that that relationship with Nuck is what made him boss. He's too old to start over. And plus Gyp is too :merchant::what::bustback: to work with...

Harrow is gonna die and I'm ok with that. Monster's always fall in love before they die. No disrespect but thats what he is...

Great episode and it actually does make the entire season worth it. It was all building towards this.