Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
this is the avengers of gangsta shyt

edit:

a4y9f6.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HELL MUTHAFUKIN YEAH.. LMAO.. When Capone Came out in the End I was :mj:

That shyt had me hype as fuk :damn:

Ponder on this though...

What predicament would Eli be in had Rosetti's hit on Nucky been successful.

He'd be at that ranch, with an agitated Capone and no Nucky. That was a balsy move by Eli. :win:

His debt with is paid off :whew:that man saved the day by bringing The goons . Lol as much as gyp gets offended he has no diplomacy skills at all smh :heh: nicca going to end up in the bushes for disrespect

And the dude who said the Harrow thing might be staged hmm could be code to get the guns harrow we in trouble . I doubt it cause Jillian was real bytchy to him

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a bad feeling Eli getting got. F*ck. Eli done came up and became a respectable goon/brother and they gonna take him from Nucky. Eli's son was even ready to ride! You know who got the goon genes in the family. Damn you HBO. Kill Gillian not Eli.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If Rosetti (fukk calling him Gyp) gets popped...It needs to be long and painful. And if not painful, I want the dude to be cornered and see it coming.

Don't immortalize his ego by killing him when he is at the top. He needs to be backed down, sweating and the shotty inches from his face. And his right hand man in the room not doing shyt...

Harrow is ready to die. He's on some "If I don't have lil Jimmy, I don't have anything." I want him to go off in the sunset with his wiz and lil man...but this is Boardwalk Empire after all. Things don't go well, ask Jimmy's wife.

Had Nucky not gathered the proper mental state to kill Jimmy himself, he'd have not been psychologically ready to do what he's been doing. Jimmy is a sacrificial lamb of sorts.

Gillian is a nasty chick b. The only loyal individual in your household and you kick him out when Gyp and his loyal roaches infest it? 'sgust.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
There were three people with Nucky when he shot Jimmy. Two are dead (Horvitz, Owen), the third will die in the next episode...

Eli :damn:

Nope. If history is right I believe Eli and Nuck die around same time later in life....then again if history is right they ALL make it out. I could be wrong but none of the main characters should die....but Gyp.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Gonna peep that ending on HBOGO :lawd:

I need Margaret to come back just so Nucky can beat her azz. All this time, her husband wasn't so bad after all

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
LOL! "Paging _____" has NOTHING to do with pagers.

:why:

Damn kids nowadays.....

LOL!!

Yeah, I was totally referring to a fukking pager...theres no way I was actually referring to a fukking intercom system which wasn't consistent at all with those times :aicmon:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
:whew: we need the gif of this scene right

i08gbdQxvagtx.gif

Harrow season :myman:

Nope. If history is right I believe Eli and Nuck die around same time later in life....then again if history is right they ALL make it out. I could be wrong but none of the main characters should die....but Gyp.

Don't know the history of Nucky's brother. I still think he's either going to die or kill Gyp.

Still@it

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Paging Chaulky White...."

Im sure that "paging" shyt wasn't a slang til the 80's :heh:

God damn it should be criminal to be as fukking stupid as you are...is there anytime you arent making an azz of yourself?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
bruhs we need to see harrow go terminator 2 on gyp's men. Then he should kill Gillian and take Jimmy's kid and his girl and ride off into the sun set. My man has half a face doesn't he deserve to live? Plus maybe in the future he can come back and become a goon again.