Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Took a look on Wikipedia and here are the main characters (major parts of storylines) that are not based on real life individuals:

Van Alden: He won't be dying because he's not involved in any of the AC shyt that's about to go down.

Chalky White:
Though they have the built in Season 4 storyline with the club on the boardwalk, I wouldn't be shocked if he winds up dying. They could use his death as a new challenge for Nucky (him having to deal with Chalky's successor and the notion that Chalky's crew failed to turn him into Rosetti for 25K).

Gillian: She is a definite. I don't think they can do much more with her in regards to future storylines. With Luciano as a partner in the whore house, they can factor him into the mix a little more.

Gyp Rosetti: Gyp is most likely gone too. Though the character improved as the season went along, he's backed himself in a corner and is probably going to go out like Tony Montana. The only way I see him surviving is if someone from Nucky's circle secretly turns on him and helps him escape, setting up a showdown in a future season. Other than that (which I don't think will happen), I predicted how Gyp is going to die back on October 8th

http://www.the-coli.com/1752650-post993.html

Harrow: I don't see Harrow dying. There's more they can do with him in the future than any of the other characters that were created. Plus there has been limited interaction with Nucky and Harrow to this point. This would be the perfect set-up to have Harrow join Nucky's crew.

He could come with Capone:ehh:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Harrow is not joining a crew brehs.

one day yall will realize, Harrow stands alone.

i predict he dies saving Gillian. with the hope that she sees his sacrifice and raises Tommy right. i dont see them killing Gillian and having Harrow and his new squeeze raising Tommy.​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's eventually going to deliver the baby or abort it, and the actress who plays Margaret is actually pregnant real life, not sure if they're going to incorporate it into the story or not.

Pretty obvious this season set up a romantic plot between Margaret and the doctor for next season, especially with the prospect of her having an abortion on the horizon. You can see that shyt a mile away.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I see the sacrifice being made my Lucky, he took a huge loss here, getting caught with dope will make him lose face with other criminals and he will have to make up for some how, i think he will have to work off his debt to Joe Masseria by working with him in Gyps place, Gyp going around town starting wars that he can't win will convince him to work with Lucky to smooth things over with Nucky. Gyp is dead, you cant have beef like that and then have Capone come into mix and live.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He could come with Capone:ehh:

He could, however I don't see it happening for two reasons:

1) He's paranoid in Chicago about being outed as a former Prohibition Officer.

2) He's wanted in AC for murder and attempted murder.

No way he risks going to AC given his paranoia and what's awaiting him. Plus Capone wouldn't bring a rookie with him 18 hours on the road.

Daps

No way he risks going to AC given his paranoia and what's awaiting him. Plus Capone wouldn't bring a rookie with him 18 hours on the road.

Plus he still works for Obanion not Capone. He's just snitching about Obanion's operation to Capone.

There's no way in hell he'd return to AC...he'd scoop his wife and kids and flee before doing that.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
my connect told me that:

Harrow kills Gillian

also, in the HBO descriptions of the episodes they basically confirm that

Ep was bananas but this should've been ep 4 or 5, with Nucky broke and struggling a few eps seeing who his real friends are. Then he slowly builds up his goons and takes back the city in the second half of the season.

If they hadn't wasted so much time on his simping and Margret's terrible hospital/love affair they could've done it.

Fred.

yeah they shouldve just blown their load in the first few episodes and not have made a last minute turnaround and capitalized on everything the season has been building up to
:heh: ur an idiot

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Plus he still works for Obanion not Capone. He's just snitching about Obanion's operation to Capone.

There's no way in hell he'd return to AC...he'd scoop his wife and kids and flee before doing that.

Both completely correct:leon:..HBO's ability to shock you with twist you didn't see coming has blinded me to glaring facts.:snoop:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
that openign scene was :lawd:

1353963298168.gif