Daps
Just read the script for the final episode..Harrow dies :troll:
I know you're just :troll: but...
v81r4o.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Harrow is the only death that makes sense in the context. Eli can't die yet, neither can Chalky cuz the club arc is a good sub-plot for season 4. We know Nucky, Capone and the sort will live and Lucky will beat that case.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Finally... The blam!!!

Nucky showing his old sheriff skills with the shotty body murking goons left and right.

Chalky showing loyalty to the home team. He sees the bigger picture. Yea he likes Nucky but if he gives him up, all he gets is 25k and a new hand in his pocket with gyp who will eventually seen the goons to white wash the beach. With a favor in his pocket, he will have more money and power in AC with Nucky. Gun em down Chalky.

Harrow goes out with a bang. I see him going in and taking out everyone to try and save tommy but I dunno man. I want him to live. But story wise.... What else is there for him to do? Raise tommy happily ever after? I can't see that happening. Harrow will give us some gully blam blam murder.

No margret. Yay!!!!!

Gyp was great in this episode. His takeover. He got mad at the fact Nucky mother gave him love and his moms don't. That was funny. His on his way out. He gave his great line: what happens to everyone. But sooner. Gully!

Capone. He saved the season with one scene. I need a bath. Some chow. Then you and me sit down and discuss who dies... Gully!!!!!

Daps
Nope. If history is right I believe Eli and Nuck die around same time later in life....then again if history is right they ALL make it out. I could be wrong but none of the main characters should die....but Gyp.

Are you counting Harrow and Chalky as main characters?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Took a look on Wikipedia and here are the main characters (major parts of storylines) that are not based on real life individuals:

Van Alden: He won't be dying because he's not involved in any of the AC shyt that's about to go down.

Chalky White:
Though they have the built in Season 4 storyline with the club on the boardwalk, I wouldn't be shocked if he winds up dying. They could use his death as a new challenge for Nucky (him having to deal with Chalky's successor and the notion that Chalky's crew failed to turn him into Rosetti for 25K).

Gillian: She is a definite. I don't think they can do much more with her in regards to future storylines. With Luciano as a partner in the whore house, they can factor him into the mix a little more.

Gyp Rosetti: Gyp is most likely gone too. Though the character improved as the season went along, he's backed himself in a corner and is probably going to go out like Tony Montana. The only way I see him surviving is if someone from Nucky's circle secretly turns on him and helps him escape, setting up a showdown in a future season. Other than that (which I don't think will happen), I predicted how Gyp is going to die back on October 8th

http://www.the-coli.com/1752650-post993.html

Harrow: I don't see Harrow dying. There's more they can do with him in the future than any of the other characters that were created. Plus there has been limited interaction with Nucky and Harrow to this point. This would be the perfect set-up to have Harrow join Nucky's crew.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Are you counting Harrow and Chalky as main characters?

Yeah they are main characters but not real characters. So either could go, but I see them setting up Chalky to get that Boardwalk club for season 4. Harrow unfortunately CAN go, unless Gillian dies. If she does, Harrow can take the kid and make him relevant again..if not:to: