tumblr_me30c6rZKc1qgp6v5o1_500.gif

tumblr_me30c6rZKc1qgp6v5o2_500.gif

:bow::bow::bow::russ::salute::whew::boss:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Al Capone was the biggest bootlegger during the time. I think he may have offered what Rothstein was suppose to get in the beginning.
Nah he getting access to that brewery that Nucky got from that politician, he will have Nucky produce for him and he will flood the streets on Chi, remember he had Van Alden tell him how Dion organization works, he knows that he has people making it in there homes, he going to surpass that with his deal with Nucky.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wonder what kinda deal that conniving jew will try to offer Nucky :leon:

Harrow got the heat drawn on gillian with a bloody face:merchant: :wow:

If Harrow, van alden or chalky get got,im going to the local y the next day to play pick up with some kids and fouling the shyt out of them :2much:

If your talking about rothstien, I'm thinking he was talking to Luciano.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:russ: the emotions of this season/thread are like a bipolar patient...

excited as hell in the beginning of the season :thumbsup:...

lowest of the lows in the middle of the season :angry: :( ...

and now dudes back on that emotional high again :stylin:.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think two main characters will die next episode. The first is obviously Gyp. From the previews it looks like Masseria is unhappy of Gyp's handling of things plus he was ready to kill him earlier. He will probably cut a deal with Nucky after a stalemate and Gyp's right hand will kill him as revenge for his cuz. I think the other character is Harrow. Looks like he goes apeshyt in the next episode. He is a tragic character who finally finds happiness and it goes south. Looks like he bringing terror to anyone involved with Jimmy/Angie's death (aka everyone)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
No, fukk all you fakkits bytching and moaning all season now hopping back on the bandwagon :stopitslime: I trust da gawds Winter/Van Patten and anyone who was a Sopranos fan should know that

:russ:

Only thing I've been bytching about was Margaret and that's been since it was evident that she was going to be a thorn to Nucky. I've stuck with the show regardless and even had mortal combat with nikkas that's been shytting on this show.

That said this really has been an underwhelming season but I'm down with this motherfukker till it finishes or goes retarded (which I doubt). :lawd:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ponder on this though...

What predicament would Eli be in had Rosetti's hit on Nucky been successful.

He'd be at that ranch, with an agitated Capone and no Nucky. That was a balsy move by Eli. :win: