Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No, fukk all you fakkits bytching and moaning all season now hopping back on the bandwagon :stopitslime: I trust da gawds Winter/Van Patten and anyone who was a Sopranos fan should know that

its hbo's MO... great premier, shyt drags a bit in the middle, than around episode 9 the show goes on turbo drive and leaves everyone on a high remembering why HBO is the GOAT

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
what can i say about this episode that wasn't already said??? 60 minutes of a-1 perico :damn: nuck puttin in that work with his own hands :lawd: my nikka chalky solidified himself :wow: i don't want NO bullshyt in 2013

eddie my nikka i hate it had to be him :why: i'm worried about harrow too though, from the jump that whole sand in his pockets/"you smell like the beach" seemed like a weird hint :leostare:

but gyp... ohhhhh gyp :comeon:.... you know you fukked up right :ufdup: finale bout to be crazy

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
for some reason, i'm starting to think that they're gonna take Harrow away from us in the finale. :to:

i saw that quick piece in the preview where he's walking through the house, and it seems like he's taking people out & got blood on his face....and then the part where it looks like Gyp & Gillian bout to fukk.

my prediction is he walks in & kills them both...but then somehow gets killed too. please don't let it be true. :noah:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Enjoy Harrow's final moments because from the preview it looks like he's gonna go out in a blaze of glory.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev
Daps
Reppin
SoFla
not that I give a single fukk, but what ever happened with that wack ass Margaret hospital story line? I'm glad it hasn't been getting screen time, but did the writers just scrap that shyt or what?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
not that I give a single fukk, but what ever happened with that wack ass Margaret hospital story line? I'm glad it hasn't been getting screen time, but did the writers just scrap that shyt or what?

Actually I think there was a message in that episode regarding the hospital.

Think about how much resources and time Nucky and Margeret put into that hospital and even in a time when Nucky was obviously in dire need, the head DR. was looking at him like :comeon: when he wanted the DR. to take Eddie.

Ungratefulness where you expect gratefulness (Hospital, all of Nucky's psuedo allies.

Gratefulness with you you ignored (Chalky and the Harlem team)

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
lucky i got this on 720 p and hookd it up wit my LED tv, shyt was bigger than young jeezy movie

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix

She's eventually going to deliver the baby or abort it, and the actress who plays Margaret is actually pregnant real life, not sure if they're going to incorporate it into the story or not.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

It got aborted by the nuns. The storyline leaded to and wrapped up to the point where Margaret needed a diaphragm for herself since she was fukking Owen but then it turns out she was pregnant anyway.

A lot of folks think Harrow gonna die :why: but I'm gonna go against the crowd on that.

He's gonna make it... adopting Tommy and then moving on with Julia getting a happy ending exiting Boardwalk Empire.

My finale prediction:

Gyp Rosetti is gonna get bodied Fo sho (I called it the moment he declared war on Nucky, Rothstein, and co to Masseria) Some peeps here said he's going on to season 4 :childplease: Yeah after all that's happened I don't think so.

Gillian is getting clapped as well. Tentative on this but I feel like her storyline is too weak to keep for season 4 but then again this is a show that managed to keep Margaret Schroeder around despite being irrelevant a long time ago :beli: So if she doesn't die it's looks like Harrow is done.

Eli stepped up to the plate and looks like he has redeemed himself to many people here. How many shows have we watched where hated characters who have made up for all the shyt they've done only to end up getting their wigs pushed back :youngsabo:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for some reason, i'm starting to think that they're gonna take Harrow away from us in the finale. :to:

i saw that quick piece in the preview where he's walking through the house, and it seems like he's taking people out & got blood on his face....and then the part where it looks like Gyp & Gillian bout to fukk.

my prediction is he walks in & kills them both...but then somehow gets killed too. please don't let it be true. :noah:

:bryan:

Who the fukk is gonna raise Jimmy's son :ohlawd: