Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
We've been blessed brehs, these last three episodes have been :wow:

Gyp out here killin me with these bars though

"Everyone been left out in the sun, maybe you just a little longer" :heh:

"We'll pay... 25 grand. That's a fortune to a jiggaboo" :dead:

I think he gon' die but I almost don't want him to.

When Harrow put that rifle on the table though :wow:

Daps
Naw. Chalky ain't getting killed. They wouldn't have introduced the BLACK CLUB on the Boardwalk scenario if he was. That's gonna be a plot for Season 4. I think Gillian might survive, they kind of need a strong female antag/protag so she might be safe. I doubt they kill Harrow -- they saw all the backlash with Jimmy, don't think they want to lose another fan favorite.

I have a bad feeling Eli is gonna get killed or maybe his son. They might kill Eli's son to build a wedge between Nucky and Eli going in season 4.

Was there a Cotton Club like club on the Boardwalk?

I don't see how them introducing that scenario binds them from killing him off, in any event. The scene where he's says he's too old to make new friends and he's gonna ride for Nucky, made me feel like his days are numbered.

I don't think anyone cares about Eli's son, but Eli...yea, I could see him getting popped.

And Harrow....he's a man without an army. Seems like he's gonna ride out for Tommy; he may take out some heavy hitters (Gyp? Gillian?) along the way, but it's hard to imagine he'll roll dolo and make it out alive. :sadbron:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Harrow's artillery is all for Gillian. :pacspit:

Once again the Black man saves the White man from peril. :obama:

Please :ohlawd: have Chalky's back when the bloodshed spills. :lawd:

Seeing Nucky powerless on the run felt like Payback, I knew you bytch nikkaz from way back. :pachaha:

Lucky should had took heed to Lansky. I knew the jig was up when the undercover cops had him put the heroin in the bag. :ufdup:

Pone plopping out the back, stomach full, saying "who needs to die" was :whew::myman:

BEST EPISODE OF THIS ENTIRE SEASON. :smugbiden: