Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
148034.jpg

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo my g's, this was by far the best episode of the year, one of the best of the series in my opinion. It's not even the murders I cared about, but how things moved.

Salute to the man Eddie and Chalky White two times. I like Nucky but he can come off arrogant and ungrateful, but I'm glad he realized how loyal Eddie was to him even during his wounds and how Chalky and his people coulda gave him up twice but still stood tall, salute.

Great scene with the Luciano arrest, just the whole aura to it. Question, wheres the fat white guy from who introduced Lucky to the undercover? We seen him in episodes before, no? How Nucky was in the back of the truck, reminded me of the damn paddywagon.

Also the way Capone came out, shotta ting. I hope Harrow is gonna join the team now.

Can't wait for next week.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
There were three people with Nucky when he shot Jimmy. Two are dead (Horvitz, Owen), the third will die in the next episode...

Eli :damn:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Wow, now I really don't give a shyt about Owen getting popped after they gave a nikka all this piff to digest. By far the greatest ep of the season! They better not kill my nikka chalk or his number 1 goon after they finally got time to shine. I can't wait to see Harrow going ham :bustback:... I can't wait to see what happens to Van Alden :krs:. I hope that they aren't going to spend a long time closing up Margaret's storyline in the finale. The show could do without her stupid shyt to be honest.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
gotdamn...what an ep...:whew:

that ending and statement by capone...:lawd:

there isn't more i can say about this piff except i can't wait for the piff that will be the season finale...

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Am i the only breh that thinks that chalky might have a huge unit? A nikka the black gotta be packing a double barrel in his trousers.

Daps
Top 3 BE episode

It had EVERYTHING..suspense, action, acting..:whew:

Looks like next episode is gonna be goat status:wow:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I wonder what kinda deal that conniving jew will try to offer Nucky :leon:

Harrow got the heat drawn on gillian with a bloody face:merchant: :wow:

If Harrow, van alden or chalky get got,im going to the local y the next day to play pick up with some kids and fouling the shyt out of them :2much: