Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
glad to see people mentioning Gaston Means...think he is a really good character myself.

peace out Owen you were never as good as jimmey.

i think he had more potential than Jimmy but they took him from cheeky chappy to lovesick puppy and it fukked up his character.

you rooted for Jimmy and thats what kind of was also missing from this seasons apart from Harrow but he never took up much time until the past few weeks.

I actually laughed when I saw Owen in that box. I thought he was going to survive the season but guess not...... that shyt made my day. :jawalrus: Now what would have been better was if Margaret was in there with him. :birdman:

Magaret will be around for a while.

chalkys gonna kill gyp in exchange for the club... im calling it

yup.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Shiiiiit, I'm still holding genuine hope that Owen's death thrusts her into deep depression which causes her to commit that :ahh:

:what:

This is exactly what I came to say. I hope she offs herself. That bytch is a hoe. She jumps from one dikk to the next hoping to be save. Use a nikka up and the she gone. This trash has to go.

Owen was a piece of shyt anyway. Nuck made a way for this dude and this is how you repay him. Glad he's gone.

Now Gyp has to go. Dude is mad sensitive. Unnecessary to do homes cousin like that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
margaret is the central figure of the book that had the chapter this show is derived from. if any one character is guaranteed survival, it's her.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:what:

This is exactly what I came to say. I hope she offs herself. That bytch is a hoe. She jumps from one dikk to the next hoping to be save. Use a nikka up and the she gone. This trash has to go.

Owen was a piece of shyt anyway. Nuck made a way for this dude and this is how you repay him. Glad he's gone.

Now Gyp has to go. Dude is mad sensitive. Unnecessary to do homes cousin like that.

The funny thing with Margret is she put up with her 1st husband dressin her up on the regular hitting her with bus driver "you going to jail" now dragon punches
4186432_o.gif

she had no problem stealing Nucky away from Danziger
Boardwalk-Empire-1x03-Broadway-Limited-Lucy-Danziger-Cap_mid.jpg
or her cheating on Nuck 1st with Owen. She was getting moist everytime Owen came around but heaven forbid that Nucky started getting some other yams now she drawin because he was running down on cabbage patch kid faced Billy. :usure:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
I'm already annoyed by the Nucky/Mugret story line in season 4. This will be Tony and Carmela Soprano all over again, sprinkled with Kay and Michael Corleone :snoop:

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margaret is an artists depiction of everything that is wrong with the world. Hypocrisy to the nth degree. Uppity nosed hoe thinks she is the fukin queen now, while before she was sukin a drunk bums dik just to come to american shores. I demand to see gyp choke her and insert a double barrel up her vagina before he slits that fire happy faget kids throat infront of her.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Margaret is an artists depiction of everything that is wrong with the world. Hypocrisy to the nth degree. Uppity nosed hoe thinks she is the fukin queen now, while before she was sukin a drunk bums dik just to come to american shores. I demand to see gyp choke her and insert a double barrel up her vagina before he slits that fire happy faget kids throat infront of her.

:leon:

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margaret may ask to get an abortion and die on the operating table. It would go along with the womens rights story arc.:to:

Brehs are we just gonna overlook the similarities between Gyp and Chalky. Both sensitive ass ni99as but Chalky has more self control. Chalky might at first diss Nucky then I could definetly see Gyp sayin some slick shyt and pissing Chalky off causing him to have Nucky's back. Chalky might boss up on Gyp and have us like :salute::ooh: :cook: