Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yea man, he's solid.

and personally, Gyp's gone from annoying to very solid over the course as a character/actor.

Hes grown as hes gotten more responsibility from Masseria, before he was just a goon/muscle, obviously he was somebody of some standing but came off more as a loudmouth bully (which he still is) but without puttin in some actual work until the last 2-3 eps.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But, Harrow little meeting earlier with Nuck went something like 'Jimmy caused his own demise.' So, why would Harrow help Nuck. He owes him nothing.

Harrow said Jimmy was a soldier & he lost. He then assured Nucky that he & his family was safe.

I still think Harrow will join Nucky just for this work but he won't kill Gillian, he seems like the kind of Tony Montana type killer that doesn't do women or children (except that teenage boy with the D'Lessoi(sp)) brothers.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But, Harrow little meeting earlier with Nuck went something like 'Jimmy caused his own demise.' So, why would Harrow help Nuck. He owes him nothing.

Harrow & Nucky are straight. If you look after and respect Harrow he will ride for you (i.e Angela) His relationship with Angela was more of a friendship one than his one was with Jimmy. Jimmy was using Harrow more for his skills than being an actual friend, while Angela took time to get to know Harrow. When Harrow stayed at Nuckys home, he was taken care of, Harrow remembers that and respects Nucky for that. Harrows thing is loyality, he looks out for Tommy for Angela not because he was Jimmy's friends, while Gillian thinks why he does it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't see Harrow helping Nucky when he's basically raising Tommy, because he killed Jimmy. :ld:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I just can't see Harrow helping Nucky when he's basically raising Tommy, because he killed Jimmy. :ld:
There is no resentment there though.

Harrow made that clear to Nucky that he understood why Jimmy had to go and even confirmed that he killed Manny, not to avenge Jimmy's death but to avenge Angela's death.

There is also a scene last season where Jimmy is trying to make things right between him and Nuck and Harrow tells him "you know he will never forgive you" -- Harrow also knew when Jimmy got that call, why he wanted to go alone and not take Harrow with him or have Harrow handle that situation for him....he knows what time it is....Jimmy was a soldier who fought a war and lost it, that's how Harrow sees it.

He is caring for Tommy bc of Angela, not Jimmy....and he told Nuck that him and Margaret were good to him and have nothing to fear when it comes to him...he would put in work for the right cause.

One last angle to think about is in the previews it looks like Gyp is involved with Jillian and that could be a way for him to get to Gyp if Nucky is made aware that Gyp is in the same house as Harrow.....might be an opportunity to put in that work.

:wow: I typed alot bc deep down I want this to be the case and want my boy to put in some work...:russ:

Nucky needs a goon by his side...no Jimmy, no Owen...Harrow more loyal than both of them combined

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naaaa...Gyp killed the dude simply because he opened his mouth, just like every other innocent person Gyp has killed.

the dude said that the crates fell off the boat because they weren't tied down & because of the waves at night.

then Gyp was celebrating the next time saying that every crate & bottle was accounted for...implying that the dude was wrong. so he killed him for opening his mouth & being "wrong".

but then when you see Harrow & his chick wake up underneath the boardwalk the next morning, they pan to the ocean and you see bottles of whiskey in the water again.

so the shipment was botched a bit again & the dude wasn't wrong after all. :damn:

That's what I thought at the ending that the shipment was messed up . Also what was the purpose of Nucky sending the agent in to talk to gyp did he ever report back ?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
My ole lady was watching this ep with me .. and she started cursing at the tv when the special delivery arrived at the end. Then she got mad at me when I told her Owen learned to box at the wrong time. :heh:

.. I then proceeded to sleep on the couch. :sadbron:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ole lady was watching this ep with me .. and she started cursing at the tv when the special delivery arrived at the end. Then she got mad at me when I told her Owen learned to box at the wrong time. :heh:

Well at least it was funny

:whoo:

.. I then proceeded to sleep on the couch. :sadbron: