Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea I don't get Margarets hatred of Nucky. Sure he's an a$$hole but he never really did anything to warrant that amount of betrayal. Looks like Harrow about to put in work. Gillian look like she putting him out ( probably jealous of his girl being a mother figure to tommy) plus Gyp gonna set up shop in her brothel so Harrow will side with Nuck. I'm curious to how Gyp will get killed. They can go with Eli, nucky, etc. Buy looks like his right hand will turn on him. I'm surprised they didn't kill him at the beach after he kill dudes cousin. Chalk gonna get that club for saving nucks ass.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LMAO at the HBO screen shot of the next episode with Chalky and his team looking like :what: at Gyp

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Masseria said I'll put your mans in a box, I'll get your friend-shipped :mjpls:

Owen thought he was gonna solid snake sneak up on the biggest boss in NY. Suicide mission from the jump. I wanted him to survive so he could get Margaret off my TV screen though.

This dude gyp. :wow: he is not about that you learn something new everyday life.

Then he tells dude you owe me like he let him live :russ:

Ronald

Daps
lmao @ Masseria

fa4K3.gif

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
When I first saw the box I thought it was my nikka George Means sending Nucky, Daughtery boy for confirmation.

But not my nikka Owen :to:

We already knew Gyp was gonna kill his boy cousin since he opened his mouth about them waves I'm just surprised he aint do it right there and then.

Time for Chalky and Dunn Pernsley 2 rank up

Soon as Richard gets kicked out its nothing else left for him 2 do but go 2 war so bring on these last 2 seasons.

fukk Margaret :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Daps
So after watching it again I think there has to be a snitch in Nucky's camp. What else could Lucky have whispered to Joe? He already told him that Nucky was making a move.

I'm thinking that federal agent is also on Lucky/ Meyer's payroll

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
At first i was thinking that Nucky set up Owen knowing that he was bound to get killed. But then after viewing the episode again i believe it was Lucky who told something else when he whispered in his ear. But he couldn't have known that Slater was coming to do the deed and when though. So maybe the agent had something to do with it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So after watching it again I think there has to be a snitch in Nucky's camp. What else could Lucky have whispered to Joe? He already told him that Nucky was making a move.

I'm thinking that federal agent is also on Lucky/ Meyer's payroll
No snitch. Nuck told Rothstein and all of them he was gonna make a move. I am pretty sure Rothstein and them told Nuck Masseria likes to chill at the bathhouses. So it wasn't hard to put two and two together. They jumped on the side with the highest odds of survival. But they didnt factor in Harrow

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margaret may ask to get an abortion and die on the operating table. It would go along with the womens rights story arc.:to:

Brehs are we just gonna overlook the similarities between Gyp and Chalky. Both sensitive ass ni99as but Chalky has more self control. Chalky might at first diss Nucky then I could definetly see Gyp sayin some slick shyt and pissing Chalky off causing him to have Nucky's back. Chalky might boss up on Gyp and have us like :salute::ooh: :cook:

You couldn't work with Gyp no matter what he promises . The guy is a lose cannon and could snap at the drop of a hat while Nucky is mostly all business.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No snitch. Nuck told Rothstein and all of them he was gonna make a move. I am pretty sure Rothstein and them told Nuck Masseria likes to chill at the bathhouses. So it wasn't hard to put two and two together. They jumped on the side with the highest odds of survival. But they didnt factor in Harrow

Nucky probably rothstein out of respect :manny: on the after show they said by joining masseria they betrayed Arnold and Nucky :upsetfavre: they fukking up man

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nucky probably rothstein out of respect :manny: on the after show they said by joining masseria they betrayed Arnold and Nucky :upsetfavre: they fukking up man
He told Chalky and Rothstein and all his people after the bombing, none of em wanted to lend a hand

Rothstein betrayed him

Everyone gonna get their due respects though belee that

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knowing history, no one based on a real character dies this season

RIP gyp