Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
But, Harrow little meeting earlier with Nuck went something like 'Jimmy caused his own demise.' So, why would Harrow help Nuck. He owes him nothing.
Harrow is a killer...point blank. If Nucky requests his services for good reason, he'll do it. He's done it before with no prob. He respects Nucky.

But maybe he doesn't pull the gun case out to handle Nucky's biz. Maybe he got his own shyt goin on. Can't wait to see where it's going with him though. Nucky will need him now that Owen's gone tho, i suppose.

BTW - here's the new Inside the Ep:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVziz7yTlqQ"]Boardwalk Empire Season 3: Inside The Episode #10 - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Harrow is a killer...point blank. If Nucky requests his services for good reason, he'll do it. He's done it before with no prob. He respects Nucky.

But maybe he doesn't pull the gun case out to handle Nucky's biz. Maybe he got his own shyt goin on. Can't wait to see where it's going with him though.

The only way I see Harrow getting in on this is if it's over Tommy.

His new thing already put it in his ear that Tommy needs a father. Gillian's conspiring with Gyp and I think she kicks him out....maybe he tools up to save Tommy :ld:

Daps
I don't think so, if he does do it, then they have to make Gyps body disappear, because then if they find out it is Chalky then Gyps boss will have Chalky killed, he will try to get pay back like the klan did in season 2.

Maybe...maybe not. Remember, Joe was gonna kill Gyp himself... he's playing with house money at this point. If he's properly compensated, he'll let it go easy, I suppose :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
can someone tell me which episodes are worth watching from 5 thru 10?

5 was so boring i turned it off, same thing with ep 6

i think its time to catch up now :ehh:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
He fukked up the shipment
naaaa...Gyp killed the dude simply because he opened his mouth, just like every other innocent person Gyp has killed.

the dude said that the crates fell off the boat because they weren't tied down & because of the waves at night.

then Gyp was celebrating the next time saying that every crate & bottle was accounted for...implying that the dude was wrong. so he killed him for opening his mouth & being "wrong".

but then when you see Harrow & his chick wake up underneath the boardwalk the next morning, they pan to the ocean and you see bottles of whiskey in the water again.

so the shipment was botched a bit again & the dude wasn't wrong after all. :damn:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
to be real, that Franco dude should've known better

Gyp gave him a pass the very first time, then he opened his mouth again at the table and then it was curtains. I expect anybody dealing with Gyp to be forewarned about his impulsive, murderous tendencies, so why would you try to get smart?

and lol @ Nucky just calling up the Feds like some old buddies and ordering them to take down Gyp in Tabor Heights...
Do you forget he's a fukking huge bootlegging criminal himself?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did they not kill the agent that was with owen?

Maybe that guy tipped off masseria?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wasn't it Franco's first day? fukk is he supposed to know he can't even say 5 words to Gyp? it's on his cousin for not briefing him that his boss is a fukkin psycho

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Did they not kill the agent that was with owen?

Maybe that guy tipped off masseria?

I was thinking he was a rat because in one of the earlier seasons I remember him telling on Nucky about something. If he survived that shyt he's definitely the rat

wasn't it Franco's first day? fukk is he supposed to know he can't even say 5 words to Gyp? it's on his cousin for not briefing him that his boss is a fukkin psycho

Even if he didn't know after the first time, he should've sure as shyt known the second time at the table.

Daps

Perhaps that day on the beach may have been his first day, but he survived that. It was the fact that he opened his mouth at that table that got him killed. He should have known better...but yea Gyp is nuts