Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
No snitch. Nuck told Rothstein and all of them he was gonna make a move. I am pretty sure Rothstein and them told Nuck Masseria likes to chill at the bathhouses. So it wasn't hard to put two and two together. They jumped on the side with the highest odds of survival. But they didnt factor in Harrow

No. The federal agent found out Masseria goes to that bathhouse...he said so during the meeting in Nucky's office where the plan was revealed. It had nothing to do with AR.

Nucky did tell them all that he was gonna make a move, then they said "good luck" and bounced....they all purposely stayed out of it. So Nucky didn't tell them any details regarding the hit.

My question is: What did Lucky whisper to Masseria? He had already told him that Nucky planned to make a move, so it wasn't that. If he told Masseria any details regarding the hit, Lucky would have had to have gotten that info from an informant. If no snitch, the only thing I think he could've been whispering was describing the members of Nucky's crew so that they knew what Owen looked like when he entered the bathhouse. :yeshrug:

Daps
Nucky probably rothstein out of respect :manny: on the after show they said by joining masseria they betrayed Arnold and Nucky :upsetfavre: they fukking up man

Joining Masseria is betraying AR since they are rivals. That's it.

Remember earlier this season AR said he had a "delicate truce" with Masseria....and going back to season one we saw that Masseria has been trying to poach Lucky.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
No snitch. Nuck told Rothstein and all of them he was gonna make a move. I am pretty sure Rothstein and them told Nuck Masseria likes to chill at the bathhouses. So it wasn't hard to put two and two together. They jumped on the side with the highest odds of survival. But they didnt factor in Harrow

Lucky literally TOLD Masseria Nucky was coming to kill him when he ain't want to help with the heroin.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is: What did Lucky whisper to Masseria? He had already told him that Nucky planned to make a move, so it wasn't that. If he told Masseria any details regarding the hit, Lucky would have had to have gotten that info from an informant. If no snitch, the only thing I think he could've been whispering was describing the members of Nucky's crew so that they knew what Owen looked like when he entered the bathhouse. :yeshrug:

breh masseria had no idea at that point nucky was gonna make a move against him

all the main characters based on real life mobsters are gonna live till the late 20s... maybe except the guy capone is warring with, dont know his story off hand, but hes not a major character anyway

Daps
breh masseria had no idea at that point nucky was gonna make a move against him

all the main characters based on real life mobsters are gonna live till the late 20s... maybe except the guy capone is warring with, dont know his story off hand, but hes not a major character anyway

Breh, he knew it once Lucky told him. Lucky told him that out loud. AFTER that Lucky whispers in his ear...what do you think he's whispering about? That's my question.

I know the history...O'Banion is who I was referring to.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lucky literally TOLD Masseria Nucky was coming to kill him when he ain't want to help with the heroin.

Yea I know that. But who told Lucky? Rothstein. I am just saying Rothstein didn't have or need the details, all he needed to do was tell Masseria what Nucky's grand plan was and who was probably gonna be the one to do it

Point being I dont think there's a rat in Nucky's camp, Nucky told Rothstein all they needed to know to thwart the Masseria hit.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Yea I know that. But who told Lucky? Rothstein. I am just saying Rothstein didn't have or need the details, all he needed to do was tell Masseria what Nucky's grand plan was and who was probably gonna be the one to do it

Point being I dont think there's a rat in Nucky's camp, Nucky told Rothstein all they needed to know to thwart the Masseria hit.

Actually Nucky told him, Lucky was at the meeting fam. I do agree Masseria didn't need details though, so we pretty much agree. Nuckys camp so small at this point there can't be a rat or else Nuck would be dead.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I saw someone on another thread saying that Owen is really faking his death in order to run off with Margaret. He didn't look dead now that I think about it :ohmy:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i think they coulda swapped seasons 2 and 3. this way u get another season out of jimmy and let his reasons for betraying nuck gradually build up, and since nuck was new to bootlegging, they could have had someone be his competitor, like gyp, and forcing nucks hands to get dirty for the first time.