Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was dope, Gyp is a nutty fukk leaving dudes head hanging...
:shaq:"you owe me"

Had Margaret all

tumblr_ljx884zIUb1qh8ej8o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight's episode was one of the best I've seen in a minute although I have not been watching the show as closely as I did when it first started.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Great ep...they trying to finish up the season strong. Next week's episode looks like it's gonna be another good one.

Two Imposters

Gyp makes his move in Atlantic City, forcing Nucky and Eddie to seek refuge with Chalky. With the Artemis Club overrun by Rosetti thugs, Gillian contemplates a business future that includes an unwelcome partner. Luciano makes a deal he’ll come to regret; Harrow loses his house privileges.

:ohlawd:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Nucky listened more to Chalky. Chalky has the greatest idea which includes the totally awesome Chandelabras!

Nucky is a completely inept gangster. His big plan is to go after Masseria rather than Gyp, so that Gyp will lose his backing. And then what? The Manhattan Mafia, of which Masseria is the head, will just shrug their shoulders? Does Nucky know that Masseria's successors won't continue to back Gyp? And Nucky can't even keep his dumb-ass plan secret, sending his only enforcer to his death. That ending was predictable but I thought it was going to be Nucky who did it, or would have a hand in it.

Gyp has an anger management problem. Gyp needs to be put down immediately. I don't know why his own men don't turn on him but Gyp had them shook. Everybody was like :sadcam: and :dwillhuh: and :gag: and Gyp was like :win:

The head-in-the-sand scene was :wow: and :mindblown:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wish Nucky listened more to Chalky. Chalky has the greatest idea which includes the totally awesome Chandelabras!

The head-in-the-sand scene was :wow: and :mindblown:

I just finished watching this scene again, it had me :why:
this had to be the worst death in the show, in front of family so desrespectful and disturbing

I hope Gyp gets tortured in his death scene :pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People are acting like Luchiano and Lansky didn't sell him out. The plan was fine, it fell apart due to circumstances outside of his control.

I don't understand why Nucky is getting down on a street level with these people. He could've just sent Ms. Randolph and a few Fed goons down there and kicked Gyp out of Tabor Heights. Joe Masseria ain't gonna back him going to war against the U.S. government.

But if Nucky did that then there's no street war so :yeshrug:

Fred.