Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

ASAPbakker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Owen is gone, though it wasnt much of a surprise... Once he made that plan with Margaret he had to go

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nah, show fell off. Gyp is the dumbest character ever. He doesnt make any sense in any world. This shyt was the last straw, this is just retarded now. Owens death was dumb too. I dare anyone to logically defend this shyt now. fukking fakkits :dead:

meanwhile at homeland = :win:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nah, show fell off. Gyp is the dumbest character ever. He doesnt make any sense in any world. This shyt was the last straw, this is just retarded now. Owens death was dumb too. I dare anyone to logically defend this shyt now. fukking fakkits :dead:

meanwhile at homeland = :win:

bye nikka. you won't be missed.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
well god damn

gyp...owen

the last 15 mins was godfather esque. The score they played when Owen got to the bath house...i swore i heard it in the godfather flicks...I knew some shyt was going down.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
i'm mad the black people are gonna end up saving nucky's ass. blackman stay saving ungrateful ass whitefolks.

:wow: @ owen o'box. i looked away so i didnt see the part where masserri was posted up before owen walked in the spot..

silly thing is masserri aint even really fukkin wit gyp, dumb ass nuck shoulda just went @ gyp straight up

Not going to lie when Nucky shytted on Chalky I was on some he should killed that simp ass cracka (I know its foul but that shyt had me upset like a mothafukka :laugh:)

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Americans pronouncing snooker "snuka", joe rogan does that :pachaha:

And respect to nuckie for using bollocks as well.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I was :lolbron: when that box opened and Owen was in it! Wish we coulda saw the scene but fukk it...his expression said enough

:pacspit: @ that whore Margaret and her reaction...hittin Nuck n shyt...she needs to get got...soon too!

:wtb: @ Nuck shyttin on Chalky now gonna need his help....they better let Chalky and his boys ride for Nuck and then open that club as payback

:heh: the Gyp scene on the beach.....I knew that dude was dead as soon as he was talkin bout rogue waves in the first scene....Gyp had dude in the sand like :noah: that shyt was great...he was gonna let that tide roll in and "bc he respect" his boy, he clubbed him with that shovel instead....now he "owe him one" hahaha wtf?

Capone and Val Alden was funny too....had Van Alden on some :lawd: shyt praying to himself at that table, fearing his life haha

I hope they let that boy Harrow go to work with them guns but now I'm afraid my boy gonna get taken out....he finally found someone, got some free p*ssy and is happy....that's all the signs of someone who gonna get murked :sadbron: