Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I'm tired of these fukking previews gassing me when don't shyt happens.

Breh, you acting like you aint see harrow reach for them guns... dude is easily the deadliest character on the show. shyts about to get real if he gets involved (which he will)

The way gyp killed dude tho :huhldup:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you acting like you aint see harrow reach for them guns... dude is easily the deadliest character on the show. shyts about to get real if he gets involved (which he will)

The way gyp killed dude tho :huhldup:

did dudes head come off or was it just hangin on :steviej:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
what a fukkin brutal episode, god damn. The 2nd half of that shyt was like a half season's worth of deaths. crazy.

Gyp is a truly good villian at this point.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I hope Rich dont get murked, not when he finally got free pu$$y. If Rich goes, Im done wit this show:birdman:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Episode was :wow:

Gyps henchmen gonna help nuckys

yep. throughout the season they been showing how his men react to him and i think tonight was the last straw with some of them, for at least the guy whos cousin was merked. can see at the final meeting him cappin em in the back of the head on some "pay backs a bytch :russ:"

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yep. throughout the season they been showing how his men react to him and i think tonight was the last straw with some of them, for at least the guy whos cousin was merked. can see at the final meeting him cappin em in the back of the head on some "pay backs a bytch :russ:"

i just hope Chalky don't turn on the nikka Nucky...dude been down for Nucky since we known him and lately Chalky been on some "i don't even need equal like that...just respect me and gimmie my slice" and Nucky been either so sprung, concussed or ready for war that he been pushing dude by the way side...

:ld:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i just hope Chalky don't turn on the nikka Nucky...dude been down for Nucky since we known him and lately Chalky been on some "i don't even need equal like that...just respect me and gimmie my slice" and Nucky been either so sprung, concussed or ready for war that he been pushing dude by the way side...

:ld:

im thinking chalky gonna get his own nightclub outta helping out, dont see him trusting gyp. i can see him agreeing to partner with gyp on the surface, only using it as leverage and eventually aiding nuck.