Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode made up for all the wack episodes this season. :wow: the gyp is a psycho. I wouldn't say shyt around that maniac. nikka said you owe me one :pachaha:

I agree his men are going to betray him. I know they all thinking it could be them at any moment. Can't trust a rabid dog.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
did nucky and owen think it was really gonna be that easy to kill masseria tho? hes the most feared and powerful boss on the northeast, i mean they told every crime boss in the area of their motives. they just seemed real hunky dory about it, they thought they bout that life, but once nuck opened that box :whoa:

would be better off just having harrow snipe him out like in season one.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
peace out Owen you were never as good as jimmey.

347026_o.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hate to say it. but that's how u kno he wont make it out of this season alive.

nucky's relationship with the chipmunk mouth ho is foreshadowing. he was at his worst when he tried to divide himself. half a gangster, half an attentive lover. rothstein tried to warn him, but he wouldnt listen and it nearly killed him.

it's one or the other. the concussion is him literally shaking off the fog of that relationship, to the point he can recall less and less of her, and getting back to what works (100% gangster, margaret riding when she has to).

owen bout to learn the hard way. :manny:

told u nikkas. :dj2:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
did nucky and owen think it was really gonna be that easy to kill masseria tho? hes the most feared and powerful boss on the northeast, i mean they told every crime boss in the area of their motives. they just seemed real hunky dory about it, they thought they bout that life, but once nuck opened that box :whoa:

would be better off just having harrow snipe him out like in season one.
i think that was done to show how over his head Nucky is with this gangster shyt. He can play that game with the politics, but not this.

Look at young bucks like Lansky & Lucky. They making deals on the side to get this drug shyt poppin. That shows how throughout their tenure they were able to be nobody's friend, but nobody's enemy at the same time. It was all business & nothing more.

Awesome episode. I assume they'll show how Owen was killed in a flashback next week??

And you see when Harrow was on the beach in the morning showed that all of Gyp's liquor didn't make it after all...that prick.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i think that was done to show how over his head Nucky is with this gangster shyt. He can play that game with the politics, but not this.

Look at young bucks like Lansky & Lucky. They making deals on the side to get this drug shyt poppin. That shows how throughout their tenure they were able to be nobody's friend, but nobody's enemy at the same time. It was all business & nothing more.

Awesome episode. I assume they'll show how Owen got killed in a flashback next week??

makes sense. i wonder if that cop was killed too or was maybe working with masseria, guess we'll find out.

and just watching that shovel scene again, it wasnt just his cousin who was disgusted like i thought, the whole crew was holding back from puking.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Gyp is tv gold!

Btw they shoulda showed what happened in the bath house no homo...I was getting flashbacks of the godfather for a sec

i think it would be dope to open next week with it....Owen in the cut talkin to Agent Sawicki like "Yeah, man i got a lil one on the way :jawalrus:"

then BAM dead.

its effed up we all knew the moment he went in that greenhouse that he wasn't gon live through the season but still...dude was one of my favs.

minus all the simping...