Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
dont know how to do spoilers so scroll down to read

in the previews Gyp has his dog back so I'm guessing he hit's nucky's crib and he was 5000 and went to see Chalky.....Chalky and Harrow end up being his muscle to fight gyp and masseria
don't give a fukk what happens to margaret

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:pachaha: that foghorn leghorn muhfukka just became one of my fav characters. put him and rothstein together... :wow: :lawd:

but :whoa: brehs am i trippin or was daughterty and ol dude that committed that lovers

i got hype at the beginnin of the show thinkin van alden breaking bad :bryan: capone killed that shyt quick though lmao

and what the fukk happened in gyp's childhood? :why: this muhfukka actually considered what he did to ol boy's cousin a favor, wtf was he bout to do :merchant:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i'm mad the black people are gonna end up saving nucky's ass. blackman stay saving ungrateful ass whitefolks.

:wow: @ owen o'box. i looked away so i didnt see the part where masserri was posted up before owen walked in the spot..

silly thing is masserri aint even really fukkin wit gyp, dumb ass nuck shoulda just went @ gyp straight up

Daps
Trife ass hoe crying her eyes out..she gon miss that dikk thats why no homo

also :birdman:at capone treating my dude van alden like that..

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
also :birdman:at capone treating my dude van alden like that..

2pych21.jpg

:lolbron:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:pachaha: that foghorn leghorn muhfukka just became one of my fav characters. put him and rothstein together... :wow: :lawd:

but :whoa: brehs am i trippin or was daughterty and ol dude that committed that lovers

i got hype at the beginnin of the show thinkin van alden breaking bad :bryan: capone killed that shyt quick though lmao

and what the fukk happened in gyp's childhood? :why: this muhfukka actually considered what he did to ol boy's cousin a favor, wtf was he bout to do :merchant:

i thought he was gonna leave him there and let the tide come in :vince: waterboarded to death

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Nucky had Owen set up

SMH....No, he didn't. Did you pay attention the Masserri scenes?

Nucky seemed stunned at Margaret's reaction to Owen's body in the crate. He was like :wtf: is wrong with her? And he wouldn't have had that crate delivered to his house. It was Masserri's idea.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
SMH....No, he didn't. Did you pay attention the Masserri scenes?

Nucky seemed stunned at Margaret's reaction to Owen's body in the crate. He was like :wtf: is wrong with her? And he wouldn't have had that crate delivered to his house. It was Masserri's idea.

man, that shyt didnt deserve an actual response... dude shoulda been flanked with negs or something

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Wow, thanks for dying Owen you lil Irish fukk! Nucky been treatin Chalk like a ho this whole season and now he has to ask for his help... this show is fukking stupid but imma finish the season and reserve my true opinion.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm going to miss Owen. Thought he was better than Jimmy . I was mad as fukk at that ungrateful hoe Margaret's reaction to Nucky when she found out Owen was in that package.

Gyp killing dude in front of his brother in the way he did :damn:

Time for Chalky to get his