Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
nucky will end the season the king. He has the rich guy's brewery so no need to ship the work in and he terminated the other main distributor (remus).

hope margaret and owen get bodied asap. ungrateful paddies.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nucky will end the season the king. He has the rich guy's brewery so no need to ship the work in and he terminated the other main distributor (remus).

hope margaret and owen get bodied asap. ungrateful paddies.

yeah they both gotta die....and "Mad" Anthony Wayne is actually the guy my school, and county are named after...i got kinda hype.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true buy rosetti did drop rothsteins name in his "kill em all" rant

if masseria tells gyp to shut the fukk up and fall back, that's the end of it. we've seen he's the only one that puts fear in that pycho's heart.

Daps
yeah they both gotta die....and "Mad" Anthony Wayne is actually the guy my school, and county are named after...i got kinda hype.

I highly doubt Margaret dies.

I bet Owen gets killed over some other shyt before Nucky ever finds out and before Margaret and him can leave so she's left to stay, or Nucky does find out and he kills Owen and hits Margaret with the :ufdup:

Infidelity is hardly worth killing his wife, plus he won't wanna be stuck raising those kids alone and he's too attached to just send them away.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt Margaret dies.

I bet Owen gets killed over some other shyt before Nucky ever finds out and before Margaret and him can leave so she's left to stay, or Nucky does find out and he kills Owen and hits Margaret with the :ufdup:

Infidelity is hardly worth killing his wife, plus he won't wanna be stuck raising those kids alone and he's too attached to just send them away.

but what will he do if like some of us believe and she walkin round with baby Owen in there...thats some heavy shyt.

Owen is on that bullshyt, i though he was gon G move her "with the this aint gon last forever shyt" and then he gets on that "i can be yo hero" shyt.

Owen was trill all the way up until that point to me, he lost all his swag in one sentence.

anyone catch his face when Nucky said "you belong here with me" to Marg....the nikka Owen was like :merchant:

Daps
but what will he do if like some of us believe and she walkin round with baby Owen in there...thats some heavy shyt.

Owen is on that bullshyt, i though he was gon G move her "with the this aint gon last forever shyt" and then he gets on that "i can be yo hero" shyt.

Owen was trill all the way up until that point to me, he lost all his swag in one sentence.

anyone catch his face when Nucky said "you belong here with me" to Marg....the nikka Owen was like :merchant:

He'll raise that b*stard as his own...the simp runs deep in him. :manny:

and yea, Owen's a hoe, his fall from trill this season has been astounding.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Lucky & Lansky don't become bosses until after the death of AR & the Castellammarese War....and that's the late 1920s, it's currently 1923 on the show.

Like the comment earlier said, about Nucky speaking about working together & prospering foreshadowing The Commission was dope

Atlantic City Conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just hope this makes it into the show:
Al Capone being himself screamed at Nucky Johnson for not making the proper arrangements and a loud argument ensued between the two gangsters while the others watched and hoped they would not come to blows. Suddenly Johnson who was taller and heavier than Capone shoved him into a limousine and ordered every one to follow him. They headed for the Ritz-Carlton and Ambassador Hotels and when Capone reached the hotel he ripped several framed paintings and photos off the walls of the hotel and started to throw them at Nucky Johnson.
:ohlawd:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Nucky called Margaret "Mabel" at the table during Emily's party too (his ex-wife). He was fukked up with that concussion.

That probably did it for Margaret.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
No way Margaret gets murked but Owen will definitely die in this war tho and harrow gonna join nucky. Maybe something happen to harrows girl and then he back into killer mode.

Daps
Nucky called Margaret "Mabel" at the table during Emily's party too (his ex-wife). He was fukked up with that concussion.

That probably did it for Margaret.

I don't think she had a problem with that...Mabel was his dead wife, no shame in a dreary Nuck calling her that. It was the whole earring thing ( confusing Margaret with his mistress) and then getting all upset at the realization that Bille died in front of Margaret that likely got under her skin.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I don't think she had a problem with that...Mabel was his dead wife, no shame in a dreary Nuck calling her that. It was the whole earring thing ( confusing Margaret with his mistress) and then getting all upset at the realization that Bille died in front of Margaret that likely got under her skin.
yea, you're right...the earring did put the nail in the coffin. forgot about that for a sec.