Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: @ nucky making all the references to margaret and owen that he knows they fukking without even knowing he doing it. a concussed mind are sober thoughts.

Something is going to happen your right hand man can't be fukking your wife like its all good. :aicmon: trying to make plans to take her away this nicca Owen can't be serious . Smh focus nicca he's as bad as Nucky

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt had me dead.

i thought harrow was gonna get murked this season since i really cant see him ending up happy with that girl. but at this point i guess it would be owen who'd get killed...

The old crime movie cliche talking about getting out of the business gets your killed every time lol

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owen needs to focus on his Job and stop simping
Rothstein looking like a little scared bytch :youngsabo: lucky and myer going to Join up with Nucky .
I think they are going to speed up his death

hate to say it. but that's how u kno he wont make it out of this season alive.

nucky's relationship with the chipmunk mouth ho is foreshadowing. he was at his worst when he tried to divide himself. half a gangster, half an attentive lover. rothstein tried to warn him, but he wouldnt listen and it nearly killed him.

it's one or the other. the concussion is him literally shaking off the fog of that relationship, to the point he can recall less and less of her, and getting back to what works (100% gangster, margaret riding when she has to).

owen bout to learn the hard way. :manny:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
damn harrow is a player.

he was channeling jimmey pre fukking his moms.

also little kid lives in a whore house he was bound to see some one fukking.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
this season WOULD start to pick up last minute :wtb: my nikka harrow got half a damn mouth and still bout to get p*ssy :salute: the idea that owen is gonna die didn't strike me as i was watchin, but nucky murderin margaret did when he had her inside his meetin with owen and eli... talkin bout cuttin masseria guts up or whatever shyt then turned and asked her for some ice water :merchant: i just want him to become heartless again and murder margaret when he finds out... please just shoot her ass nuck :ohlawd:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want Harrow to quit on Gillian and become one of Nucky's people.

I have a question, Rothstein got hurt from the blow up as well, so why isn't he joining Nucky to fight back Rosetti? The man got hurt as well, he should help without being asked.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

I have a question, Rothstein got hurt from the blow up as well, so why isn't he joining Nucky to fight back Rosetti? The man got hurt as well, he should help without being asked.

Yeah Nucky was right Rothestien is scared. But Lucky and Lansky aint that dumb I can see them coming back. :ehh:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rothstein is the smartest guy and my favourite character. The pool hall story from the second episode sparked it for me.

Still don't understand why he dont wanna go to war? He got hurt too.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

i dont think he believes he was targeted with that attack..