Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nucky has bad luck with having a right hand man, Eli his own brother tried to kill him, Jimmy turned on him tried to put him in the poor house siding with his whore mom and commodore, and now Owen is digging out his wife and talking about running away with her :rudy: . Only reason Eli is alive is because he's blood, with Jimmy Nucky was plagued by having to kill him but Owen........ bul only been with him a year this Starscream nikka is gonna get gunned up and clapped quick with no remorse.

And Gillian is far more annoying than Margret I'm waiting for the Harrow gives her the shotgun to the dome treatment he gave Manny.
tumblr_makm7nnsAJ1qzr84xo2_250.gif

Gillian is wack as fukk too. I forgot all about her. I don't mind the Harrow arc this season because he deserves some happiness but he needs to get into the mix soon. Him and Chalky been on the bench all season.

Fred.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one catching feelings over a TV show.

People been saying this season is trash, for literally dozens of pages....you come in here talking about "pssht, and people said it's boring and sucks!" after one good ep. I'm sorry but that shyt gets the :shaq2:

Fred.

Its like literally 6-7 ppl (including you) who are going on and on about how much this show sucks(but yet you keep coming in here week after week but thats for another discussion) Its still a great show and its obvious by the numbers this thread does. Otherwise, it would look like weeds, heroes, or any other show that truly fell off and not make it past five pages. There has only realistically been one bad episode(the barn one). Stop confusing things you don't like abd equating that the whole show sucks. I don't like Margaret nor the billy shyt also but I understand purpose and the payoff it leads to. The show revolves around a politician in the 20s. Not some mobster, meth kingpin, killer or any other riveting protagonist. Just a politician and his immediate circle. So if you want capone, chicago, harrow, chalky, or any other side character tough luck
tumblr_m4e2jpFeqF1r17f4zo1_500.gif

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Nucky has bad luck with having a right hand man, Eli his own brother tried to kill him, Jimmy turned on him tried to put him in the poor house siding with his whore mom and commodore, and now Owen is digging out his wife and talking about running away with her :rudy: . Only reason Eli is alive is because he's blood, with Jimmy Nucky was plagued by having to kill him but Owen........ bul only been with him a year this Starscream nikka is gonna get gunned up and clapped quick with no remorse.

And Gillian is far more annoying than Margret I'm waiting for the Harrow gives her the shotgun to the dome treatment he gave Manny.
tumblr_makm7nnsAJ1qzr84xo2_250.gif

:dead:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Its like literally 6-7 ppl (including you) who are going on and on about how much this show sucks(but yet you keep coming in here week after week but thats for another discussion) Its still a great show and its obvious by the numbers this thread does. Otherwise, it would look like weeds, heroes, or any other show that truly feel off and not make it past five pages. There has only realistically been one bad episode(the barn one). Stop confusing things you don't partically don't like with equating that the whole show sucks. I don't like Margaret nor the billy shyt also but I understand purpose and the payoff it leads to. The show revolves around a politician in the 20s. Not some mobster, meth kingpin, killer or any other riveting protagonist. Just a politician and his immediate circle. So if you want capone, chicago, harrow, chalky, or any other side character tough luck

tumblr_mbz1958bxW1r3xw2r.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm not the one catching feelings over a TV show.

People been saying this season is trash, for literally dozens of pages....you come in here talking about "pssht, and people said it's boring and sucks!" after one good ep. I'm sorry but that shyt gets the :shaq2:

Fred.

People saying its trash becuz they've tried too hard to get Margaret involved.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Gyp in the hat :laugh:
Chalky, even though he was only in once scene and got shyt on, i do think that line about Babettes is his story for next season.

i can see why people have been criticising this season but kinda surprised at calling it trash.
probably let down by the fact that everybody thought now that Nucky was going to turn full blown gangster but he's been more of a simp along with far too much of the Margaret stuff (all those episodes of her doing what bored gangster housewives do, getting involved in something to make herself feel important but then its all for a diaphragm so she can smash Owen ? :childplease: )

maybe it's because i've not been watching it week to week like that and its never been a fast moving show so this season if watching it weekly probably would be frustrating/disappointing... just seems more a transitional season.

also, theres no one really to root for in this season.
with Jimmy, hes was the underdog and you wanted to see him win...Harrow, you feel sorry for... closest thing to it is Van Aldens new life with his ride or die wife.

Owen's character has been the biggest disappointment to me though..he could have been great and they've fukked him up badly.
Magaret would throw him under the bus in a second...i wouldn't be surprised if he's knocked her up and she kills the baby like her from the hospital w/ the milk shyt and that sets Owen off on some kamikaze shyt and he gets killed by Gyp.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Its like literally 6-7 ppl (including you) who are going on and on about how much this show sucks(but yet you keep coming in here week after week but thats for another discussion) Its still a great show and its obvious by the numbers this thread does. Otherwise, it would look like weeds, heroes, or any other show that truly fell off and not make it past five pages. There has only realistically been one bad episode(the barn one). Stop confusing things you don't like abd equating that the whole show sucks. I don't like Margaret nor the billy shyt also but I understand purpose and the payoff it leads to. The show revolves around a politician in the 20s. Not some mobster, meth kingpin, killer or any other riveting protagonist. Just a politician and his immediate circle. So if you want capone, chicago, harrow, chalky, or any other side character tough luck

:wow:

Is this dude still on that Breaking Bad is better than the Bible and the Koran?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm thinking about making some "Free Remus" shirts. Dude was a boss, it hurts to see him go out like a third string running back.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women been acting reckless since the dawn of time breh. Nothin new.

Nah. bruh. Its not enough time left, plus Chalky gettin like 3 lines in every few episodes. I highly doubt he joins in on the war on Gyp either.

I know women are always reckless but for. Her to go from poor abused housewife to nuckys wife living Lavish she's ungrateful as hell.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Chalky about to rebuild Babette's and have his own uptown Saturday night.

Owen is gonna catch bullet pon dome. fukk he gonna run away with margret. She can't run. She stuck.

Gyp is a true g but he gonna get blam blam blamed something serious.

AR and Frankie Yale are on borrowed time. According to history anyway. Lucky and Lansky were paying super attention to Nucky talk about coming together to make money. Thus the beginning of the commission aka the national crime syndicate. Loving it.

Previews: my man van Alden is at the mercy of Capone. I hope that leads to him switching sides. Because if he stays with O'banion and Weiss, he is doomed. Both get blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blamed. Chicago type writer style.

In one episode the season picked right the fukk back up. To be honest, the last episodes weren't too bad in the context of things. It sets up the gyp vs Nucky war, the arrest of Remus, Nucky going from Gus to general and harrow getting some more deep character moments.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last ep wasnt terrible but this has been a wack string of episodes.

comparable to nastradamus and electric circus