Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but what will he do if like some of us believe and she walkin round with baby Owen in there...thats some heavy shyt.

Owen is on that bullshyt, i though he was gon G move her "with the this aint gon last forever shyt" and then he gets on that "i can be yo hero" shyt.

Owen was trill all the way up until that point to me, he lost all his swag in one sentence.

anyone catch his face when Nucky said "you belong here with me" to Marg....the nikka Owen was like :merchant:

:whoo: Owen really lost any swag he had when he said they'll run away :what: Nucky isn't letting that happen . Owen did all the things people who get killed in gangster movies do sleep with bosses wife , plan to retire ANd steal the wife

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
hate to say it. but that's how u kno he wont make it out of this season alive.

nucky's relationship with the chipmunk mouth ho is foreshadowing. he was at his worst when he tried to divide himself. half a gangster, half an attentive lover. rothstein tried to warn him, but he wouldnt listen and it nearly killed him.

it's one or the other. the concussion is him literally shaking off the fog of that relationship, to the point he can recall less and less of her, and getting back to what works (100% gangster, margaret riding when she has to).

owen bout to learn the hard way. :manny:

:pachaha::pachaha:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Nucky snapping, that's a scary sight. Watch, everyone gonna respect that clout, then after he wins, he's gonna tax these nikkas like blaow.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don't know what happened but these last two episodes have been straight piff.

Remus running in his house though :dead:

"Shine my Shoes later" :dead:

Gillian blaming Harrow for Tommy seeing that bytch get her back blown out :beli:

Y'all keep saying its Margaret thats annoying but fukk me Gillian needs to go. Can't stand her.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Remus playing street football against the feds, juking and shyt in his house sleepers :laff:
Tommy walking in on the bytch getting her back blown out :laff:
Nucky sonning the shyt out of everyone the whole episode :laff
Gyp at the end with the general hat dead serious like he was Washington :laff:

Bu..bu...but this show sucks! Its boring! :stopitslime:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
She's so obnoxious why couldn't she get blown up . For a woman in that time period she's pretty reckless.
And about the none of the historical figures getting killed Terrence winter said that's not true :manny: well see . Maybe he messes with history and kills Rothstein earlier than he should

Women been acting reckless since the dawn of time breh. Nothin new.

Chalky's finally back. And it looks like he might finally get a storyline.

Nah. bruh. Its not enough time left, plus Chalky gettin like 3 lines in every few episodes. I highly doubt he joins in on the war on Gyp either.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Remus playing street football against the feds, juking and shyt in his house sleepers :laff:
Tommy walking in on the bytch getting her back blown out :laff:
Nucky sonning the shyt out of everyone the whole episode :laff
Gyp at the end with the general hat dead serious like he was Washington :laff:

Bu..bu...but this show sucks! Its boring! :stopitslime:

:snoop:

Outside of 3-4 eps this season has sucked, and it has been boring. They spent too much time on Nucky simping and Margaret doing....anything. Nobody likes her anymore. Harrow gets 2-3 scenes and Chalky gets like 5 lines of dialogue all season, but we get 15 million scenes about Margaret and Owen's affair. Or an entire ep where Nucky is calling up Billie Kent. C'mon son. :scusthov:

Fred.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
4207206_o.gif

:smugbiden:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You need to post that about 20 more times because people been shytting on the show around the last 20 pages. I guess this one ep was good so we can forget all that though. :manny:

Fred.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Nucky has bad luck with having a right hand man, Eli his own brother tried to kill him, Jimmy turned on him tried to put him in the poor house siding with his whore mom and commodore, and now Owen is digging out his wife and talking about running away with her :rudy: . Only reason Eli is alive is because he's blood, with Jimmy Nucky was plagued by having to kill him but Owen........ bul only been with him a year this Starscream nikka is gonna get gunned up and clapped quick with no remorse.

And Gillian is far more annoying than Margret I'm waiting for the Harrow gives her the shotgun to the dome treatment he gave Manny.
tumblr_makm7nnsAJ1qzr84xo2_250.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You need to post that about 20 more times because people been shytting on the show around the last 20 pages. I guess this one ep was good so we can forget all that though. :manny:

Fred.

Breh, you literally sound like a scorned women right now. On some "nu unh gulfriend he gon cheat agin" type shyt. Curve

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you literally sound like a scorned women right now. On some "nu unh gulfriend he gon cheat agin" type shyt. Curve

I'm not the one catching feelings over a TV show.

People been saying this season is trash, for literally dozens of pages....you come in here talking about "pssht, and people said it's boring and sucks!" after one good ep. I'm sorry but that shyt gets the :shaq2:

Fred.