Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Great episode tonight :obama:

Margaret was somewhat tolerable too :leon:

Nevertheless, that scene with Nucky trying to form a coalition of sorts was great. One of the better scenes of the season.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want Harrow to quit on Gillian and become one of Nucky's people.

I have a question, Rothstein got hurt from the blow up as well, so why isn't he joining Nucky to fight back Rosetti? The man got hurt as well, he should help without being asked.

scared. and smart. if the hit had worked, he maintains a business relationship with a more stable, though equally less likable, partner.

that's the part ppl overlook. rosthstein and nuck aint friends. they're former rivals turned business partners.

gyp + masseria = trouble. more trouble than it's worth if he can square shyt up with masseria. why fight when he can wait out a winner and do biz with them? especially when it looks like nuck is the one about to lose.

a hit is one thing. going to war with the losing side is something else.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Harrow needs to just shoot Gillian in the fukkin face and then say something uncharacteristic like "*sucks in saliva* Now you know... how it feels."

I'm hoping that "family photo" at the boardwalk ends up being true. Richard gets his girl, takes Tommy, and they live happily ever after with Richard gooning on the side.

I'm starting to hate Rosetti so much I like him, I can't say the same about Gillian. She can show her t*ts 8 times an episode, i dont care, she's the new Lucy. Kill that bytch.

darkromeo415

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harrow needs to just shoot Gillian in the fukkin face and then say something uncharacteristic like "*sucks in saliva* Now you know... how it feels."

I'm hoping that "family photo" at the boardwalk ends up being true. Richard gets his girl, takes Tommy, and they live happily ever after with Richard gooning on the side.

I'm starting to hate Rosetti so much I like him, I can't say the same about Gillian. She can show her t*ts 8 times an episode, i dont care, she's the new Lucy. Kill that bytch.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harrow can't even get his deserved leisure without Tommy getting more traumatized; in the care of his whore grandmother. Rum and milk; she might as well leave the milk out. As Tommy's guardian, I hope Harrow devise a plan to depart from Gillian's clutches.

Loved none of the bosses backing up Nucky and the fight he started. :myman:

Owen and Margarette, well you already know that won't be a happy ending. :clap:

Colonial Gyp. :smugbiden:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
scared. and smart. if the hit had worked, he maintains a business relationship with a more stable, though equally less likable, partner.

that's the part ppl overlook. rosthstein and nuck aint friends. they're former rivals turned business partners.

gyp + masseria = trouble. more trouble than it's worth if he can square shyt up with masseria. why fight when he can wait out a winner and do biz with them? especially when it looks like nuck is the one about to lose.

a hit is one thing. going to war with the losing side is something else.

true buy rosetti did drop rothsteins name in his "kill em all" rant

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
general rosetti :salute:

nucky already forming ideas about the commission :salute:

my nikka harrow gettin some p*ssy :salute:

margate and owen might die or take a trip so far they never on the show again :salute: sayanora

capone and van alden next week..its going down :salute:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
that meeting nucky had was the prequal to the commission. Lucky and lansky was listening :whew:
Yep, and AR is planing for the future, those Irish guys Nucky brought would never work with them, that is why he has them killed latter on, and Johhny T stayed in Chicago because i think he and AR already worked out a deal that will help them more than Nucky but it will benefit him in the long term too. This is 1923 and in less than 2 years from now, Capone runs everything, i think Johnny plans for AL started at this meeting.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harrow is a fukkin sniper right? Why start a war with Rosetti when having the right intelligence/shooter is so much more quick/painless. Ask Osama :smugbiden:

killacal

Banned
Daps
i was :angry: when I turned that shyt on

settled into bed ready to :eat: and I get that fukking bullshyt

Man I was heated, i was in bed too like maybe it starts off as a commerical. Who are these cacs? :dwillhuh: Then I saw the amc sign :damn: I thought you did it on purpose. :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mdd3amTLfl1rnxjbxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdd3amTLfl1rnxjbxo2_500.gif

tumblr_mdd22lHiEj1qbrqbpo1_500.jpg

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think rothstein makes a move I think lansky and lefty see an opportunity to undermine rothstein and help Nucky cause Nucky offered a partnership role to anyone who helps him....so they help Nucky not by war but by smoothing things over (fast talk) plus Rosettis boss doesn't want war anyway

Then lansky and lefty become bosses

Lucky & Lansky don't become bosses until after the death of AR & the Castellammarese War....and that's the late 1920s, it's currently 1923 on the show.

Like the comment earlier said, about Nucky speaking about working together & prospering foreshadowing The Commission was dope

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_City_Conference