Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Damn, Margaret is basically Skylar on Breaking Bad now. Every ep she survives brings the show down.

Nuck gonna have to cut a deal with them young boys to take over

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of unintentional comedy from Nucky & his mental state.

I think Rothstein is the smartest dude on this show. I see why Luciano & Lansky were so successful if this is true to life on how they learned from Rothstein. He warned Nucky about the war, but gives the nod for Bugsy to be sent for an assassination attempt on Gyp. Then he says at the meeting he won't back Nucky, but based off the previews for the last 3 shows, he will make a move that supports Nucky.

Owen looks like he trying to get them Irish boys involved since they're battling Masseria. Something tells me he's going to be a casualty of war & not cuz of Nucky finding out about he & Margaret. I do like the scene with Margaret where she asked Nucky if he could hear her, then asked who he was - when he said Margaret Schroeder & she corrected him saying she was Margaret Thompson and that he needed to get up & get dressed....it makes you like her again for a hot second, like how she was slick enough to get his ledger a couple seasons ago.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Took em long enough, but they finally turning it up down the stretch.

The names of the last 3 eps are:

- A Man, A Plan
- Two Imposters
- Margate Sands

:manny: food for thought

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
they all looked at Nucky like

:heh:

Im with @Marciano about Margaret this ep. That was kind of trill of her.

I can see Owen dying too.

That birthday party :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
A lot of unintentional comedy from Nucky & his mental state.

I think Rothstein is the smartest dude on this show. I see why Luciano & Lansky were so successful if this is true to life on how they learned from Rothstein. He warned Nucky about the war, but gives the nod for Bugsy to be sent for an assassination attempt on Gyp. Then he says at the meeting he won't back Nucky, but based off the previews for the last 3 shows, he will make a move that supports Nucky.

Owen looks like he trying to get them Irish boys involved since they're battling Masseria. Something tells me he's going to be a casualty of war & not cuz of Nucky finding out about he & Margaret. I do like the scene with Margaret where she asked Nucky if he could hear her, then asked who he was - when he said Margaret Schroeder & she corrected him saying she was Margaret Thompson and that he needed to get up & get dressed....it makes you like her again for a hot second, like how she was slick enough to get his ledger a couple seasons ago.

I don't think rothstein makes a move I think lansky and lefty see an opportunity to undermine rothstein and help Nucky cause Nucky offered a partnership role to anyone who helps him....so they help Nucky not by war but by smoothing things over (fast talk) plus Rosettis boss doesn't want war anyway

Then lansky and lefty become bosses

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
harrow needs to kill gillian already...it ain't my mans fault you got your grandson runnin around a damn whorehouse...and you was fucckin your son why not let the lil niggga touch a titty at least all these hookers runnin around and you can't get no one to bless him?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owen needs to focus on his Job and stop simping
Rothstein looking like a little scared bytch :youngsabo: lucky and myer going to Join up with Nucky .
I think they are going to speed up his death