Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simpwalk empire continues

smh @ setting up that ho for life

make the show about van alden and his down azz b1tch goonin it up and it'll beat any nucky simpin or miss scrrrrroder whoring it up storyline

knowing nucky wont get killed and rosseti is takes a lot of suspense out of the show to me :yeshrug:

Daps
Watched it again, a few more thoughts:

I'm surprised Billie Kent's "I want you to be MY gangster" wasn't met with the same disdain as Chalky's daughter not wanting that boring but stable future doctor... well not really surprised, I see you niccas :mjpls:

I think we all agree Michael Shannon is too good as Van Alden, I think he'll be instrumental in the Capone-Weiss war as his trill ass Norwegian wife guides his turn to the darkside....season 4's gonna be epic, brehs :lawd:

I wonder what they do with Richard...seems both Gillian and Gyp are too dumb to see the great weapon they have and he seems to be getting fed up with Gillian's nonsense anyways.

Can't wait for tonight... with such a great SNF game I'm gonna have to wait til midnight and catch it on demand :to:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Watched it again, a few more thoughts:

I'm surprised Billie Kent's "I want you to be MY gangster" wasn't met with the same disdain as Chalky's daughter not wanting that boring but stable future doctor... well not really surprised, I see you niccas :mjpls:

I think we all agree Michael Shannon is too good as Van Alden, I think he'll be instrumental in the Capone-Weiss war as his trill ass Norwegian wife guides his turn to the darkside....season 4's gonna be epic, brehs :lawd:

I wonder what they do with Richard...seems both Gillian and Gyp are too dumb to see the great weapon they have and he seems to be getting fed up with Gillian's nonsense anyways.

Can't wait for tonight... with such a great SNF game I'm gonna have to wait til midnight and catch it on demand :to:

The 2 arcs i'm waiting to see the ramifications of....Sigrid is WAY to trill for Van Alden...its great :obama:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simpwalk empire continues

smh @ setting up that ho for life

make the show about van alden and his down azz b1tch goonin it up and it'll beat any nucky simpin or miss scrrrrroder whoring it up storyline

knowing nucky wont get killed and rosseti is takes a lot of suspense out of the show to me :yeshrug:

yea man the threat to historic characters really dont move me:beli:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true...this hoe gotta do EVERYTHING sneaky.:wtb: and I wonder if they test her for pregnancy before she gets the diaphram...if they do we know she is.

She's so obnoxious why couldn't she get blown up . For a woman in that time period she's pretty reckless.
And about the none of the historical figures getting killed Terrence winter said that's not true :manny: well see . Maybe he messes with history and kills Rothstein earlier than he should

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine they pull a Ned Stark and off Nucky surprisingly...and take the whole show to NY & CHI next season. :wow:
I would like to see more bugsy now that they going to war . Everytime I see lose cannons though it reminds me of always sunny in Philly talking about Charlie being a wild card
And change the title of the show ?:rudy: nuckys simping is where he loses me but hey historically powerful people always do dumb shyt like this look at Clinton , petraues etc .

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
She's so obnoxious why couldn't she get blown up . For a woman in that time period she's pretty reckless.
And about the none of the historical figures getting killed Terrence winter said that's not true :manny: well see . Maybe he messes with history and kills Rothstein earlier than he should

:whoa: he better not, fam.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Apparently the payoff for this slow ass season starts tonight.

The war is on. :yes: