Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hear you. I still dont think Owen was involved. He fukking hates Gyp breh. I don't see the circumstances of them meeting in the first place let alone Owen backstabbing Nucky while befriending Gyp. Especially when Nucky doesn't know anything yet. Plus the writers aint that good to make it believable. So if it DOES go down like you're suggesting then I'm gonna be like :beli:

no doubt. im not even saying that shyt is definitely gonna happen, but i could see it. its not out of the realm of possibility imo.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
nobody is saying gyp wasnt involved, im just saying theres a chance owen joined with him. some reasons why is cuz they said he was good with explosives in season 2, hes fukking dudes wife, let his friend from ireland get merked, and admitted to nucky he can be bought without realizing it, and yall think theres no motive showing to kill nuck? owen aint loyal, he's a survivalist, that showed in ireland when his mentor/friend was killed. i dont see why this is looked at as if im pullin this out my ass with no evidence to back it up. by the reactions u would think i said jimmy was gonna rise from the dead and handle shyt.

plus just going along with the status quo of him dying from fukking margaret at the end of this season, would be predictable as shyt. this can spice things up a lil bit and make it more interesting.

:childplease: If i'm wrong up this, but in what world would Owen and Gyp ran into each other and had a peaceful talk about blowing up this mans boss to start a war? Why would he even trust Gyp? If i'm wrong I'll tip my hat, but i don't see Owen hating Nucky enough to blow up Rothstein and bystanders to kill him when they spend enough time around each other to just shoot him. He's not like Gyp who barely see's Nucky....a bomb isn't needed.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: If i'm wrong up this, but in what world would Owen and Gyp ran into each other and had a peaceful talk about blowing up this mans boss to start a war? Why would he even trust Gyp? If i'm wrong I'll tip my hat, but i don't see Owen hating Nucky enough to blow up Rothstein and bystanders to kill him when they spend enough time around each other to just shoot him. He's not like Gyp who barely see's Nucky....a bomb isn't needed.

Exactly this would be the one of the biggest reaches in tv history . Granted how the hell did gyp get that bomb into Nanette's on the low :wtb: but Owen has zero reason to kill Nucky( fukking peg isn't a reason he hasn't asked her to run away ) doesn't want to be boss and is his bodyguard . He could find a much more low key way to kill Nucky and them .

So when will Nucky find the diaphragm ??:mjpls: that's when he goes ham sandwich . Kills owen when he catches them and hires harrow :whew: ( all wishful thinking ) anyone associated with peg needs to go

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
Exactly this would be the one of the biggest reaches in tv history . Granted how the hell did gyp get that bomb into Nanette's on the low :wtb: but Owen has zero reason to kill Nucky( fukking peg isn't a reason he hasn't asked her to run away ) doesn't want to be boss and is his bodyguard . He could find a much more low key way to kill Nucky and them .

So when will Nucky find the diaphragm ??:mjpls: that's when he goes ham sandwich . Kills owen when he catches them and hires harrow :whew: ( all wishful thinking ) anyone associated with peg needs to go

My thing is why didn't Owen get a condom? If he has a condom its no big deal, she get caught with a diaphram and ain't even twerking it Nucky's way he gonna react worse then when he found the pine-sol...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My thing is why didn't Owen get a condom? If he has a condom its no big deal, she get caught with a diaphram and ain't even twerking it Nucky's way he gonna react worse then when he found the pine-sol...

I aint tryin to :troll: but hes Irish & Catholic them brehs dont put hats on especially back in them times.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

son..this is the 1920's

nikkas aint believe in condoms back then :beli:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
If she puts it on w/o him seeing he wouldn't have to know.

IT would be funny if she was already pregnant :pachaha:

The diaphram yeah, she can stick that up her snatch anytime, Owen wont be knowin she got one of them up there unless he Mickdingo

This is true...this hoe gotta do EVERYTHING sneaky.:wtb: and I wonder if they test her for pregnancy before she gets the diaphram...if they do we know she is.