Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 4 of this season and I have zero desire to catch up. :ehh:

But I've always thought this show had pacing issues, and uninteresting characters.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yeah, I'm really perplexed as to what they're trying to do with so much Margaret right now. I'm hoping to leads up to something huge in the future where I can say it was necessary but
35irk7t.jpg

I blame all those Margaret stans from the 1st and 2nd seasons...you got what you wished for :pacspit:

Im REALLY hoping they are giving Margaret so much air time just to kill her at the end of the season :smugbiden:

I've stated a couple times what I think they are leading up to w/Margaret at the end of the season.

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/31...eres-sunday-9-16-trailer-102.html#post1984362

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
where is the link here?

Click the link. Goes right to my post from October 28th.

If that doesn't work, here's what I wrote on that date about where I think this Margaret storyline is heading:

She's gonna find out she's carrying Owen's kid

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
harrow is gonna die this season brehs.

there no way they're gonna have him fukking some random bytch out of the blue.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Guys lets not overthink this. Gyp obviously planted the bomb

-He got the info from Gillian (How he slipped into AC undetected or even set up that meeting I don't know.)
-The bomb was intended to take out Rothstein, Lucky, and Nucky remember he told MAsseria "I kill em all!"

Why da fukk would Owen wanna take out all the mob bosses, innocent people, and start a war? :what:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
ya know what the funniest thing about margrets storyline is. for all this independent pro women feminoist shyt they been showing this season, it all comes down to she wanted birth control to hoe around. exactly why it was frowned upon back then and had the stigma it did at the time. bytch is moving backwards. they need to kill this chick off. useless character, one of the worst in recent history

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Guys lets not overthink this. Gyp obviously planted the bomb

-He got the info from Gillian (How he slipped into AC undetected or even set up that meeting I don't know.)
-The bomb was intended to take out Rothstein, Lucky, and Nucky remember he told MAsseria "I kill em all!"

Why da fukk would Owen wanna take out all the mob bosses, innocent people, and start a war? :what:

nobody is saying gyp wasnt involved, im just saying theres a chance owen joined with him. some reasons why is cuz they said he was good with explosives in season 2, hes fukking dudes wife, let his friend from ireland get merked, and admitted to nucky he can be bought without realizing it, and yall think theres no motive showing to kill nuck? owen aint loyal, he's a survivalist, that showed in ireland when his mentor/friend was killed. i dont see why this is looked at as if im pullin this out my ass with no evidence to back it up. by the reactions u would think i said jimmy was gonna rise from the dead and handle shyt.

plus just going along with the status quo of him dying from fukking margaret at the end of this season, would be predictable as shyt. this can spice things up a lil bit and make it more interesting.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nobody is saying gyp wasnt involved, im just saying theres a chance owen joined with him. some reasons why is cuz they said he was good with explosives in season 2, hes fukking dudes wife, let his friend from ireland get merked, and admitted to nucky he can be bought without realizing it, and yall think theres no motive showing to kill nuck? owen aint loyal, he's a survivalist, that showed in ireland when his mentor/friend was killed. i dont see why this is looked at as if im pullin this out my ass with no evidence to back it up. by the reactions u would think i said jimmy was gonna rise from the dead and handle shyt.

plus just going along with the status quo of him dying from fukking margaret at the end of this season, would be predictable as shyt. this can spice things up a lil bit and make it more interesting.

I hear you. I still dont think Owen was involved. He fukking hates Gyp breh. I don't see the circumstances of them meeting in the first place let alone Owen backstabbing Nucky while befriending Gyp. Especially when Nucky doesn't know anything yet. Plus the writers aint that good to make it believable. So if it DOES go down like you're suggesting then I'm gonna be like :beli: