Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Has anyone seen that preview on the HBO site with Gyp and his family?

I can understand now why that dude is so fukked up in the head.:russ:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finally watched this past weeks episode :snoop: That was probably thee worst filler episode in the history of television. "The Fly" episode in Breaking Bad was more intriguing than that sh*t

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
since this past weeks episode sucked, another jimmy post y'all. but watching last seasons finale again, why couldnt my breh jimmy go into more detail on how it was eli's idea to kill nuck? i think he was looking for any reason to forgive jimmy. going by his tone of voice and facial expressions through out the convo. and when nuck goes "and you had nothing to do with it?" he hits him with "let me make things right" that doesnt sound convincing at all!

:damn:

nuck was just genuinely hurt, i never seen him that way, not even when he was telling margaret about his wife and kid in season 1. i think any chance of not killing jimmy was gone right there, and shyt you know nuck loves jimmy more than his own brother. in season one when jimmy hijacks the rothstein shipment and says "i never meant to hurt you nuck" and sends jimmy off with money and wishes him good luck. once he leaves, eli's jealous ass says "sometimes i wonder if you would be that understanding if it were me in that situation." nucky knows his brother is annoyed from being the lil brother and once he took em off the ballot as sheriff, joined the other squad and then fought in the house, he shoulda known it was too convenient for him to be shot after they scrapped!

:damn:

and then at the end scene i wish my breh hit nuck with some "if i had to go, im glad its you" maybe tell him how he was a great father and loves em or at least go into more detail bout eli being the culprit once he asks if eli was gonna do it, at least eli would get :dead: you know he didnt want to pull that trigger as he was going in about how fukking stupid he was and how he had everything going for him. not realistic but i wish :damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Finally watched this past weeks episode :snoop: That was probably thee worst filler episode in the history of television. "The Fly" episode in Breaking Bad was more intriguing than that sh*t
Yea it was pretty bad in that regard

They buss their Gyp Rossetti load too early, the season is like 2-3 episodes ahead of where it should be

They def need a stronger Eli subplot... and some kind of tensions building to a war aside from the Gyp Rosetti shyt

I'm :( Nuck killed that kid, he would have been an interesting sub plot. Way more than this Margaret hospital bullshyt :damn:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and shyt you know nuck loves jimmy more than his own brother.

nah homie, you forget how season 1 ended?

jimmy confronts nucky at the party about whoring out his mom and when nuck screws over the sheriff and puts eli back in the spot

jimmy: all that learning at your feet, getting me into princton. it was guilt.
nuck: guilt, duty, what difference does it make, your a grown man.
jimmy: i thought you loved me :sadcam:
nuck: im not your father, james
jimmy: :sadbron:

cant believe that clip isnt on youtube

darmody = goat boardwalk character

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone seen that preview on the HBO site with Gyp and his family?

I can understand now why that dude is so fukked up in the head.:russ:

:krs:

that look he gave home boy when he was bout to leave and not stay for dinner

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yea it was pretty bad in that regard

They buss their Gyp Rossetti load too early, the season is like 2-3 episodes ahead of where it should be

They def need a stronger Eli subplot... and some kind of tensions building to a war aside from the Gyp Rosetti shyt

I'm :( Nuck killed that kid, he would have been an interesting sub plot. Way more than this Margaret hospital bullshyt :damn:
that's the last thing this show needs is another subplot. We can't even get one decent five minute scene with Chalky, Capone, Siegal, and dem.

-but that was so outta character for Nucky to merk that kid. I was like :shaq2: Nucky can't stop bussin his guns now huh

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nah homie, you forget how season 1 ended?

jimmy confronts nucky at the party about whoring out his mom and when nuck screws over the sheriff and puts eli back in the spot

jimmy: all that learning at your feet, getting me into princton. it was guilt.
nuck: guilt, duty, what difference does it make, your a grown man.
jimmy: i thought you loved me :sadcam:
nuck: im not your father, james
jimmy: :sadbron:

cant believe that clip isnt on youtube

darmody = goat boardwalk character

i didnt take it that way, i took it more as nuck just isnt the type to show any kind of emotion and instead of hitting him back with what he truly felt, he deflected it. i could be biased though, i do that shyt in real life too, i never utter that L word to family or friends even though i should.

and i would think like you too but when nuck gave him that statue as a gift of a father and son hunting, it showed me it was more than that. and then the complaining to daugherty in the locker room about all he did for jimmy and thats how he repays him. daughtery was like who gives a shyt, but nucky couldnt stop talking about it. dude was genuinely hurt. i could see your point though, this is just something i always thought.