Bloomberg’s Jason Schrier: "Xbox is a 'mess' right now, Plans change every year, Teasing "Handheld" right now"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
noticed you didn't refute any of what I said :sas1:

n0Bk4KPRGPYjELls1c.webp
no sense in trying to refute sony stan babble.

In reality xbox making hella money and Nutella is Phil’s biggest fan.:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is a public owned company with shareholders. The shareholders are not trying to hear that 40 million shrinking 20 million each generation is good enough talk. If they can't grow the business they get out of it and redeploy that capital where it can get a better return.

That hardware and subscription business are dying. The subscription side is dependent on them selling hardware because that's the bulk of their subs and hardware is in heavy decline.

Also the subscription business is in conflict with the part of the business that wants to sell games on PlayStation. They're costing each other subs or sales. It's time to pick a lane and stay in it. If you're looking to sell games on PlayStation Game Pass is in the way. If you're looking to grow Game Pass you don't chase sales on other platforms.
Microsoft entire value is built around subscriptions.

I’m going to need you to sit this one out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shareholders been doing alright

uAafJ3x.jpeg

I know this very well.

But it damn sure ain't because of no damn Xbox. :ufdup:

Phil and his dead weight incompetence are near the end. And he gon pin it on Wench. It's over nikka! Can't wait to play Indy on My Oled.

(Did I cover it all? :pachaha: )

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You asked why they should continue to make hardware next gen. I gave you an answer to that question.

:gucci:

This is how I know this console war shyt has cooked some brains out there. Your answer wasn't unreasonable, and breh thougt he really had you.

While it's obviously not as many as whatever Sony has sold, 40 million is still 40 fukking million. It's not like there's absolutely no one buying an XBox.

While it's not my preferred platform by any means (I legit turned it on for the first time in months to download the Starfield expansion), I'm glad that there's another option out there for people. While I wish they'd just be overall better, the market needs them around just so there's choices available to consumers. This idea that they should just quit is fukking stupid.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This idea that they should just quit is fukking stupid.
:ehh:

frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Get them bozos out the paint. Already got leaked in the Activision case that these goofies wanted to outspend Playstation buying up Publishers to get Playstation out of the paint. Can't beat em, outspend em....and it still failed. fukk dem nikkaz! :birdman:

john-wall-outta-here.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
dunno how that man is still employed.
I like the man, I think he's sincere in most of what he says and he produces the numbers the shareholders want, for the most part but every thing is done hanging on to the seat of your pants seemingly. Running a business shouldn't feel like a roller-coaster.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Uncle Phil:

Xbox's 'Sea of Thieves' dominates PlayStation's sales charts in North America and Europe :win:

Sony stans: “Why don’t they fire that nikka and close down xbox” :dwillhuh:

Sony stans :mjlol:

Daps
This is a public owned company with shareholders. The shareholders are not trying to hear that 40 million shrinking 20 million each generation is good enough talk. If they can't grow the business they get out of it and redeploy that capital where it can get a better return.

That hardware and subscription business are dying. The subscription side is dependent on them selling hardware because that's the bulk of their subs and hardware is in heavy decline.

Also the subscription business is in conflict with the part of the business that wants to sell games on PlayStation. They're costing each other subs or sales. It's time to pick a lane and stay in it. If you're looking to sell games on PlayStation Game Pass is in the way. If you're looking to grow Game Pass you don't chase sales on other platforms.

...Microsoft has been alternating between the #1 and 2 most valuable publicly traded company on earth for... going on 6 years now. Are.... you actually mentally handicapped lil breh?? :gucci::dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this very well.

But it damn sure ain't because of no damn Xbox. :ufdup:

Phil and his dead weight incompetence are near the end. And he gon pin it on Wench. It's over nikka! Can't wait to play Indy on My Oled.

(Did I cover it all? :pachaha: )
Not true, Xbox is very profitable for MS. Xbox ain't lil bro status anymore.

It's performing as well or better than a couple other billion dollar sectors within MS

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Get them bozos out the paint. Already got leaked in the Activision case that these goofies wanted to outspend Playstation buying up Publishers to get Playstation out of the paint. Can't beat em, outspend em....and it still failed. fukk dem nikkaz! :birdman:

john-wall-outta-here.gif

I came in peace, and the breh said "These clips ain't gonna empty themselves. :birdman: "

:dead: