Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to check out the pricing tiers and see where I fit in and if it’s worth an upgrade…that’s if I can upgrade my shyt…my PS+ shyt is already paid up thru the middle of 2024…I might just extend it thru the end of 2024 tho if I go thru with an upgrade

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I need to check out the pricing tiers and see where I fit in and if it’s worth an upgrade…that’s if I can upgrade my shyt…my PS+ shyt is already paid up thru the middle of 2024…I might just extend it thru the end of 2024 tho if I go thru with an upgrade

If you get psnow now it will upgrade it to premium

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sony merges PS Now and PS Plus to create three-tier subscription service

Details whole thing. 120 a year if you want ps1/ps2/psp games

this thread is exactly what I thought it would be lol smh…11 pages and these are literally the only posts leading to detailed info—thanks tho

*edit*

not seeing how to upgrade in the future and I’ll need to see which games are available to download…I’ll wait for more info…I have no issue with the pricing…it’ll just boil down to content…the PSP games will be huge for me although I’m not sure how well they’ll age especially if there’s no automatic graphics upgrade/fps boost…same for PS1 and 2 games

comes out in june so I’ll know more then…PS+ extra sounds pretty promising tho…and it seems like all the games on that tier are downloadable…between that and game pass, I’ll be fukking fed for a long time :wow:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this thread is exactly what I thought it would be lol smh…11 pages and these are literally the only posts leading to detailed info—thanks tho

*edit*

not seeing how to upgrade in the future and I’ll need to see which games are available to download…I’ll wait for more info…I have no issue with the pricing…it’ll just boil down to content…the PSP games will be huge for me although I’m not sure how well they’ll age especially if there’s no automatic graphics upgrade/fps boost…same for PS1 and 2 games

comes out in june so I’ll know more then…PS+ extra sounds pretty promising tho…and it seems like all the games on that tier are downloadable…between that and game pass, I’ll be fukking fed for a long time :wow:

Everything but ps3 games can be downloaded

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

just extended PS+ and GP ultimate til the start of 2025

will more than likely upgrade to PS+ extra since it’s about the same price as GP ultimate…as much PS4 games as I have, it’s nowhere near 400…I imagine there will be some overlapping multiplat games on both PS+ and game pass