Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony’s new subscription service has twice the number of Gamepass subscribers and makes more money on its own than the entire Xbox gaming division, but sure yeah we are afraid of it :mjlol:
Make up your own stories cause you feel threatened, but don’t realize the irony of you doing so Sony stan brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Coming from a bunch of nikkas who still play Skyrim, this is rich
You nikkas always talk of GP in a meta way, like it's an entity in itself, but most of your new releases have threads on here that didn't even make it past page 2, so what's really happening here?

How is it even possible to stan Game Pass so hard while having such little enthusiasm for the actual GAMES on the service?

They stan gamepass not games. Most of them are missing when it comes to the actual game OT’s

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

^ this thread has 18 pages, this was their so called crowning achievement last year with a 90+ Metacritic score

Meanwhile, Returnal has 161 pages

Returnal (PS5) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

And this pattern can be replicated for any two such games. Very strange gamers, these.

Thats what im saying @MeachTheMonster will have 50 post in a playstation thread like this one and have 2 in an xbox game thread:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

^ this thread has 18 pages, this was their so called crowning achievement last year with a 90+ Metacritic score

Meanwhile, Returnal has 161 pages

Returnal (PS5) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

And this pattern can be replicated for any two such games. Very strange gamers, these.

Thats what im saying @MeachTheMonster will have 50 post in a playstation thread like this one and have 2 in an xbox game thread:mjlol:

Another goofy sony stan metric just to reach for some shyt to say :mjlol:

People played the game and enjoyed it and moved on.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly, the 2nd tier does interest me. But I would need to see what PS1 & PS2 games I can download with regards to the highest tier, but even then I am hella suspect of it.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Another goofy sony stan metric just to reach for some shyt to say :mjlol:

People played the game and enjoyed it and moved on.
How is it a goofy metric? There's a sizeable cohort of Xbots on this subforum, you have tens of thousands of video game related posts in this section, so how unremarkable does a game have to be to not even make it 20 pages of discussion?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
check the Horizon thread Gizmo has 750 posts HIMSELF :mjlol:

Just cause non sony game threads don’t have an obsessive goofball in them posting hundreds of tweets and gifs, doesn’t mean the games aren’t good.

:stopitslime:

Yeah, cause i like the game and i was actively commenting on it while playing it. Thats typically what happens when a fire game comes out, you participate in discussion of it.

You only come to stan and discuss games because you low key dont really like that gamepass shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, cause i like the game and i was actively commenting on it while playing it. Thats typically what happens when a fire game comes out, you participate in discussion of it.

You only come to stan and discuss games because you low key dont really like that gamepass shyt
nikka you got 400 posts before the game even came out :mjlol:

Be a weirdo on a message board brehs :mjlol: